Shaun Imrei

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
I was just havin a browse on oggs and came accross Mr Imrei, obviously im aware that he was Elevation, Terrorise ect and personally athough some will think cheesy, I was blown away by his output in the early 1990's.

He was part of Elevation, The Love Generation, Archaos, Venom, Terrorise and loads more. He had a hand in loads of production credits including Bassheads and was involved in many top labels Creative Rhythm, Hamster, Hardcore Noise and more.

Shaun Imrei

What a fantastic contribution to oldskool piano/hardcore music;)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Shaun Imrei is a legend :king:

It never ceases to amaze me that so many tunes were done by so few pioneers.... gawd bless Discogs & people's contributions to it :king:

Totally agree (seem to be doing that a lot with you lately).

Discogs,,,,, even though its not as good as it use to be with its layout, is still the Bible of Music!

And it does have good additions now with Youtube links and clips etc.

I hope that the news about Shaun is dead is not true, he was quite the pioneer.

:thumbsup:

Oldraver34

Jan 18, 2010
Hi, can I just correct you yes Shaun did pass away I think it was 1998 or 1999 cant remember. He did not hang himself but it was suicide, I know cos I went to his funeral!! RIP Shaun xx

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Hi, can I just correct you yes Shaun did pass away I think it was 1998 or 1999 cant remember. He did not hang himself but it was suicide, I know cos I went to his funeral!! RIP Shaun xx

What a shame, That makes me feel very sad, He has played a big role in our Old Skool History!

RIP