Scientists Discover "Earth" Like Planet

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Think of it

I think i have said this before if there are other planets like our own and we find a way to get there Im sure scientist will want to bring something back to our planet which im sure will not be a good idea remember V lol...

I am sure whats there will be at the top of the food chain and maybe we are like fish to them in other words a nice tastey snack.

By all means its a wonderful thought that other planets may have other creatures and be alot like ours but im sure we are not going to get there anytime soon and become lunch so im happy with that.

Rock on aliens just dont rock on here i dont fancy being christmas lunch for anyone lol:fekked:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
The age of discovery, fascinating stuff:cool:

The gravity might take a few generations to adapt to though being 2.4 times greater in size and probably mass, and it will no doubt reverse the pattern of people getting taller.

600 light years away though, it might as well be the other side of the Universe.

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
If my understanding of light years is correct (which it probably isn't), we would need to travel at 100 times the speed of light to get there in 6 years.
Bit of a journey that. :confused: :crazy: