Scarey Films .....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
The recent thread about frogs has just prompted me to ask did anyone ever see a film which actually scared them.

Before you ask it was the title of the thread that got me thinking 'The chillin one'

I remember when I was about 13 I watched the Omen didn't really understand most of it and the linking to Big D or any of that but it did the trick I splet with me light on n door open for months afterwards.

Watched it about 2 years ago and gotta admit its still quite chillin, it differs from the modern yank stuff with painted backgrounds n big hats. The picture was quite grainy and macarbe, the choral music is sinister and the actors genuine.

Wheres me mummy .....

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
The new version of Invasion of The Body Snatchers scared the shit out of me when I was a bit younger. In fact, and this is true, my mum and dad had gone away and it's the last time I slept in the same bed as my brother - It was last March when they showed it on the Sci-Fi channel - j/k it was March the year before.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
u lot have jus reminded me of the fact I used 2 b petrified of Dr Who (sad I know), used 2 hide me head in the sofa when the scary bits were on!!! Only came up when I was told it was safe but it never was :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
..... i always wanted one of those umpa-loompa dudes...
theyre well mint. u cud make em stand in the corner like a lamp and have em skinning up for ya!!!! :tonksi: :stupid:

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
erm.........

I am just plain annoying.. Gum is my life. Violet Beauregaurd is my name, back off.

My fate: I end up blowing up like a blueberry all because of that little piece of "gum". Then I have to be juiced. Who knows where I go from here.

is it trying to tell me summet? i reckon its that willy wonka cos i sed i dont like him!!!!! :crazy: