sasha - vintage mix - 1992 -1994

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

EbeneezerGoode5

Jan 20, 2004
Hey Lottie and all - whe I click on the link, I am still getting the message to log in - I never had to do this before to DL stuff from Yousendit.... Is everyone getting this?

Oh, and cheers for this upload Lottie - can't wait to get my hands on it! Sounds gooooood...!!

EbeneezerGoode5

Jan 20, 2004
I am finding that it's like that for all the mixes uploaded onto Yousendit, not just the ones you've been uploading, Lottie. Maybe it would be good to wait and see if other users are having this problem, before you go to the effort of uploading more choonage.

I mean, registering is not such huge deal at the end of the day, but it's just weird that literally from one hour to the next Yousendit went from being open-access to anyone that clicked on one of the link posted here, to requiring registration. Or maybe Yousendit just doesn't like me! ;)

EbeneezerGoode5

Jan 20, 2004
Nope, don't think it's to do with my IP, cos I just went there thru a web-based anonymizer and it still displays the "please log-in" page....

democracy

Feb 14, 2006
YSI was playing up for me the other day asking for me to sign up etc when I already had done. I just left it a day andcleaned my cache etc and tried the next day. Seemed OK.

It is the first time I have had problems with YSI however.

dodgymix

Quality mix

Tracklisting:
1 Bedrock For What You Dream Of (Full-On Renaissance Mix)
Featuring - KYO
2 Last Rhythm Last Rhythm (Original Club Mix)
3 All Boxed In ... Happen (Tolley's Stressed Mix)
Remix - Glyn Tolley
4a Brothers Love Dubs Ming's Incredible Disco Machine (Play Boys Fully Loaded Mix)
Remix - Play Boys
4b Brothers Love Dubs Ming's Incredible Disco Machine (Bigger And Badder Ming Mix)
5 Kathy Brown Can't Play Around (The Good Boy Mix)
Remix - Bump
6 Brothers Love Dubs The Mighty Ming (Brothers In Rhythm Club Mix) (31:42)