sasha tv interview from 92

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

king coe

Aug 8, 2002
somewhere in an area near you
he did a small interview on tv in 92, heres the pic of it. Anyone got it? :thumbsup:

cStation.jpg

matt92

Dec 11, 2004
is it not from an early Eclipse/Edge monthly videos they did, I did have a copy but my DVD disc wont read anymore, will have a look for it in the week if no-one else.

PH!

Aug 30, 2007
There were a couple of Edge videos they did, but i cant find my copies.

If anyones got them both on disc that they could up here then that would be great.

PH!

Aug 30, 2007
Yeah thats the same ones i got/ had.

That still above is definately from the first one.

Chris Martin

Nov 9, 2007
I've got the original video but no way of converting it... also has Laurent Garnier, Carl Cox, Stu Allen & Altern 8 interviews

Sasha is stoned out of his gourd btw... can barely string a sentence together...

There's loads of shops about that'll put video on to DVD for you. Then if you know how to torrent it, upload it and post the download link on here. Or cut the interview out and put it on youtube and post that on here. Easy! :thumbsup:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
There's loads of shops about that'll put video on to DVD for you. Then if you know how to torrent it, upload it and post the download link on here. Or cut the interview out and put it on youtube and post that on here. Easy! :thumbsup:

probs no need to torrent it, just upload it to megaupload or similar, depending on the file size

you can check the upload limits of each upload site here -

Huge List of Upload Services at GB

DJPC

Mar 20, 2009
Leeds
www.myspace.com

These are wicked brady, thanks for uploading them

The Hac video is ace, it's just how I remember it :)

That bird interviewing Sasha and Stu Allan is shockingly bad! obviously picked on her looks and not her journalism skills :)

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
These are wicked brady, thanks for uploading them

The Hac video is ace, it's just how I remember it :)

That bird interviewing Sasha and Stu Allan is shockingly bad! obviously picked on her looks and not her journalism skills :)

yeah they are pretty low tech, but one of the few people doing this kind of thing back then so hats off to them for that

i will convert more clips when i get a chance