Sasha & MC Master P - NRG @ Eclipse 91

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
This is a sweeeet copy,mine was a bit rank,but this one,totally jaw droppin quality in my book :thumbsup: thank u

its totally surprising that the quality is as good as i hammered the tape before i ripped it to cd then to mp3 about 5 years ago.thank god the tape to mp3 software is good.
will b uploading more soon.also if anyone is intrested i have about 75 mixes (aprox) spread about the mix archive if you want to track them down.all are still active

all the best
decky

brianmarshall

Apr 16, 2009
Tracked This Down At Last ! Had To Go To Page 20 Something Though But I Was Confident It Would Pop Up. This Was A Popular Tape In Scotland In The 91-92. Got This Tape In A Small Ayrshire Village Many Years Ago After The Metro As All Were Chillin Out. Superb. Cant Thank You Enough Decky/random Guy, Cheers Brian.
Apologies Fior The Caps On.

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
Tracked This Down At Last ! Had To Go To Page 20 Something Though But I Was Confident It Would Pop Up. This Was A Popular Tape In Scotland In The 91-92. Got This Tape In A Small Ayrshire Village Many Years Ago After The Metro As All Were Chillin Out. Superb. Cant Thank You Enough Decky/random Guy, Cheers Brian.
Apologies Fior The Caps On.

what village as i used to go to metro an have lots of friends in ayrshire.done tons of parties after metro.live there now.my missus is from killie

all the best decky

nino

May 15, 2007
Guys, the link appears to have expired, would someone be kind enough to re-up this for me please?

Thanks