Dec 15, 2007
Stourbridge ,West Mids
asha - Live @ Miss Moneypennys 11-xx-93 - 82 minutes
could be October
Sasha 1 @ Miss Moneypennys Side A (onlyoldskool.com).mp3

Sasha 1 @ Miss Moneypennys Side B (onlyoldskool.com).mp3

password: onlyoldskool.com

01. ID (briefly)
02. D-Ream - I Like It (Ramp New Game Dub)
03. Circle City - Moments Of Inertia (Original Mix)
04. S100 - Flatliners (Revisited)
05. Joe Roberts - Lover (Big Bump Mix)
06. Rachid Taha - Viola Viola (Pranksters Guitar Thud)
07. Levy & Friends - It's Alright (Diss-Cuss Mix)
08. Alex Party - Read My Lips (Sunday Afternoon Party)
09. Powercircle - Garden Of Peace (The Shakra Mix) -split-
10. Apollo 440 - Rumble
11. Dream Frequency - Kushinada (Dream Frequency Meets Rob Tissera Mix)
12. Way Out West - Shoot
13. Sultana - Ti Amo (Mad Gypsy Mix)
14. Quivver - Saxy Lady (pt2)
15. Sasha & Sam Mollison - Higher Ground (Original Mix)
16. Brothers In Rhythm pres Charvoni - Forever And A Day (Original Club Mix)

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Any of you guys a member ? Are there many sets which aren't on here ?

I had a look at their site. Its a right odd set up. Allowing people to share individual tracks & putting jingles through the mixes! From what I've read you have to post so many times to get access and then if you don't post regular they cut your access. Then they moan about people posting just to boost their post count. :fekked:

BRIDEY1

Mar 25, 2007
rochdale
u need 15 posts to accsess the downloads,the 3 second jingle is only on the exclusive sets which are not available anywhere else as they were given to baz by jimbo who used to be involved with amnesia shellys etc... most are from mastercopys

nemesis1990

Oct 17, 2009
Any of you guys a member ? Are there many sets which aren't on here ?

yes mate there the best around for sets, take no notice of chunky. he fell out with baz on mercuryserver because he thought he knew everything about sasha when he dont.

like bridey says u just need 15 posts to access the downloads. then just make at least 1 post a month. :thumbsup:

pepper75

VIP Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Stourbridge ,West Mids
Think there is far amount of hypocrisy with regard the exclusive sets I'm pretty confident that if a new set popped up on hear it would snapped up by many users of the Only oldschool site even if they'd never contributed at all . Freedom of choice and all that but In my opinion good music should be available to all .

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
yes mate there the best around for sets, take no notice of chunky. he fell out with baz on mercuryserver because he thought he knew everything about sasha when he dont.

You seem to have you facts mixed up a bit here. I said I was dubious about a set he posted and it turned out I was right as not all of the set he posted was attually Sasha and an A grade window licker would of known this just by listening to it. Which I didn't, I drew my assumtion purley by ficking through it without listening to it which makes the matter even more funny. You can check the thread here

Sasha @ Chuff Chuff Enchanting Fairytale

And further more I don't think I know everything about Sasha and I don't want to. I just post my opinon as I do with many other DJ's. Some of you Sasha fans are serious wack jobs :fekked:

nemesis1990

Oct 17, 2009
Think there is far amount of hypocrisy with regard the exclusive sets I'm pretty confident that if a new set popped up on hear it would snapped up by many users of the Only oldschool site even if they'd never contributed at all . Freedom of choice and all that but In my opinion good music should be available to all .

It is free to everybody. you dont have to upload any sets to get access to the downloads. you just have to make 15 chat posts, its all about creating a comunnity and not just a download frenzy

nemesis1990

Oct 17, 2009
You seem to have you facts mixed up a bit here. I said I was dubious about a set he posted and it turned out I was right as not all of the set he posted was attually Sasha and an A grade window licker would of known this just by listening to it. Which I didn't, I drew my assumtion purley by ficking through it without listening to it which makes the matter even more funny. You can check the thread here

Sasha @ Chuff Chuff Enchanting Fairytale

And further more I don't think I know everything about Sasha and I don't want to. I just post my opinon as I do with many other DJ's. Some of you Sasha fans are serious wack jobs :fekked:

You are seriously deluded. The tape that got posted up was Sasha @ Chuff Chuff, just because it had the end of another dj on first dosnt make it any different. when sasha comes on it is him playing at chuff chuff so how can you be right about it not being so. If having the end or the start of another dj on makes the tape wrong, then 80% of oldskool sets would be wrong then as most have another dj on at the beggining or the end. The set that got poasted up was the tape that came in the original tape pack. obviously with you being a yank you wouldnt know this. stick to your gangaster rap. Prick

Stussy_Daz

Jun 13, 2002
Ivybridge
www.mixcloud.com
HarryHill_fight.jpg

pepper75

VIP Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Stourbridge ,West Mids
The later chuff chuff packs I purchased from the promoters of Mp's & chuff chuff shop the depot in Brum. They all had a inlay card detailing the other mixtapes available. The also had the address of the shop to order tapes Prescott ltd 9 Picadilly arcade,Birmingham B2 . Does the Chuff chuff tape thats caused all this fuss have the same ?

nemesis1990

Oct 17, 2009
The later chuff chuff packs I purchased from the promoters of Mp's & chuff chuff shop the depot in Brum. They all had a inlay card detailing the other mixtapes available. The also had the address of the shop to order tapes Prescott ltd 9 Picadilly arcade,Birmingham B2 . Does the Chuff chuff tape thats caused all this fuss have the same ?

Chucky even says its legit in a later post

chunky said:
Here you go. A friend of mine compiled a TL for it and he seems to think its legit. So I was wrong

These have come from a very good source and are earlier packs from 93 - 94

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
You are seriously deluded. The tape that got posted up was Sasha @ Chuff Chuff, just because it had the end of another dj on first dosnt make it any different. when sasha comes on it is him playing at chuff chuff so how can you be right about it not being so. If having the end or the start of another dj on makes the tape wrong, then 80% of oldskool sets would be wrong then as most have another dj on at the beggining or the end. The set that got poasted up was the tape that came in the original tape pack. obviously with you being a yank you wouldnt know this. stick to your gangaster rap. Prick

Nope I didn't say it wasn't Sasha I said I was dubious after flicking through it and it turned out I was right to be dubious. How the bloke posting this didn't realise that 30 minutes of a 90 minute tape wasn't Sasha I don't know because it was obvious to anyone one who listened to it.

And yet again I have to correct you as I am also not American and I would really love to hear how you drew up that conclusion!

Last edited:

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Chucky even says its legit in a later post

These have come from a very good source and are earlier packs from 93 - 94

I then had to rescind my post further on. Whats funny is actually hadn't even listened to it at this point

I was not wrong the first 30 minutes are not Sasha so I was right to be dubious. So ok who thinks the first 30 minutes is Sasha ? Post below
493.gif
only an A grade window licker

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk

like these

Attachments

• miss moneypennys chuff chuff.JPG
    miss moneypennys chuff chuff.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 120
  • moneypennys chuff chuff.jpg
    moneypennys chuff chuff.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 138