Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

superwave

Oct 20, 2006
Sasha - Live @ Guvernment, Toronto, Canada 8-29-98
Better Days pres "The Last Dance"
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
01. Libra pres Taylor - Anomaly (Calling Your Name)(Albion Mix)
02. Breeder - Clayface (Club Caribou Mix)
03. Breeder - The Chain (Babealicious Mix)
04. Breeder - Clayface (Club Caribou Mix)
05. Breeder - The Chain (Babealicious Mix)
06. Paragliders - Change Me (Original Club Mix)
07. Breeder - Twilo Thunder (Stoked Up Mix)
08. Crystal Manoeuvres - Dream Universe (Tilt Eastern Storm Mix)
09. ID
10. Tilt - I Dream (Tilt's Resurrection Mix)

a.k.a.
Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Meow Nightclub, Toronto, Canada xx-xx-99

Now We Got 1 ID Left

Last edited:

djchad

Jan 30, 2010
not from meowniteclub - its guvernment 29-8-1998

just a note - i was @ both parties and this set is from better days uk party "the last dance" @ guvernment, toronto august 29th 1998 about 3/4ths of the way thru the nite. the meow set was from june 9th 2000 for the communicate tour and there are only 2 known copies of that show....one is sasha'a dat (which turned out perfect) and the other copy was made by the lighting tech but he had the rec. levels too high and it was unlistenable, so the meow set is not in circulation. both gigs were phenomenal, for the record....

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
You would have to be an A grade window licker to think this was from 1999 or that there is any Digweed on it at all.

superwave

Oct 20, 2006
just a note - i was @ both parties and this set is from better days uk party "the last dance" @ guvernment, toronto august 29th 1998 about 3/4ths of the way thru the nite. the meow set was from june 9th 2000 for the communicate tour and there are only 2 known copies of that show....one is sasha'a dat (which turned out perfect) and the other copy was made by the lighting tech but he had the rec. levels too high and it was unlistenable, so the meow set is not in circulation. both gigs were phenomenal, for the record....

Thanx for the info, bro. Too bad though