Sasha, Kaos, Leeds Warehouse, NYE '91

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bob 55

May 7, 2008
Does anyone have the full tape rips of this night i have tape one but it is quite hissy now not worth ripping, thanks for the up :thumbsup: but i can tell by the file size these have been ripped for cd's
Anyone please :thumbsup:

mad_cyril

May 14, 2004
Thanks for this. I got one of those tape to mp3 converters for xmas. This was going to be one of the first I converted until I discovered how poor the recording was. I rememeber this night well. Good night was really up for it. The drive home to Hull was awesome as well! We got stopped by the old bill (there was five of us in an old type mini and it had been snowing). It was like that scene out of Predator 2 when Danny Glover opens the limo window and all the smoke came out. Anyway they sent us on our way. Stopped at Ferrybridge services and my mate started Ball room dancing with one of the women. Started chatting to these other guys who had been to Orbit. this developed into a heated discussion that Sasha had been to Leeds Warehouse and not to the orbit like they claimed. Sorry if I rambled on a bit. Good times!