Sasha Interview - Youtube

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Actually the blokes a crunt.... he almost seemed embarassed to be associated with his past...
Nah I see this differently. He's clearly gone out his way to watch these videos and then to even talk about them. :thumbsup:

To me he is trying to make excuses why he's being playing all this generic prog house shit for last 15 years. Strange that his music hasn't evolved at all since the mid 90's imo.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It's the first time i've heard him speak tbh. I've never seen him in an interview before :thumbsup:

I don't think he's slagging his roots as much as he's saying he's trying to push dance music forward. That's fair play for a pioneer:thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Wise words a lot on here should listen to, don't stay in the past with old skool sounds as they do get boring as fuck after a while.

Try some new music ;)

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Wise words a lot on here should listen to, don't stay in the past with old skool sounds as they do get boring as fuck after a while.
Dunno, I'm still keep discovering new 'old skool' tracks at the same time as listening to newer stuff. :thumbsup:

I can guarantee there is nobody who knows every single house, garage or techno track made between 88 and 92.

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Actually the blokes a crunt.... he almost seemed embarassed to be associated with his past...

I think most of us are a bit. He played a few pop stinkers in his past, was much more of a crowd pleaser. I think he moved away from that slowly between 93-6.

Didn't think he was a Cnut about it all actually, thought he looked fondly embarassed!

Love that place :love:

just got back today and cant remember a single minute of Space opening last sunday :| :naughty:

But looking at the we love residents confirmed for 2009 is just stupid :eek: :crazy:

Carl Craig
Felix Da Housecat
Chemical Brothers
2manydjs
Steve Lawler
James Zabielia
Hot Chip
Jeff Mills
Paul Woolford
Serge Santiago
Alfredo

phones: