Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

king coe

Aug 8, 2002
somewhere in an area near you

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
I cant see anywhere in my post where i lead people to believe i id this set earlier in this thread. Your clutching at straws now.
Also you claimed to have got the full mix when it came out. However in your TL you ID Zee - Dreamtime (mixed in at start)
instead of the 10. Zee - Dreamtime (Dub) 11. Zee - Dreamtime (Original Mix) and no mention of the Evoke track.

Last edited:

superwave

Oct 20, 2006
What you getting all upset about:cry: I don't see me asking any questions in my post. Just making a statement. I would of also thought by now you would of realised i'm not convinced by your say so. I was told that Tall Paul played Angels on the 10th July 95 because Sasha didn't turn up. Are you saying he did turn up ?
And you have to admit its a bit strange how half the tracks on the Digweed Essential Mix that was broadcast 4 weeks later on Sunday 3rd September are one this mix. And again on Digweed's Essential Mix 28th October. And only one track appears on the Transmission 30th July 1995 set only 4 days earlier.
Anyway don't you think its a bit sad standing next to the booth for the whole set? :D

one thing for sure is you are a prick, that is one thing i am totally sure of.

if i say i was at both nights at angels sasha played and the night digweed played, then in general most people are happy that im giving them info that will help . however you chose to be a know it all prick and dismiss it as untrue.
which leaves me to summise you are nothing more than a bellend.

the matter is closed and you are a prick.

mate save it for the windows

your a hard faced c@nt.

and just for your info you didnt id this set as you lead people to believe earlier in this thread, i did and i had been doing since 95 when i went. it was finished over a year ago by myself and someother helpfull people.

kind of building a picture of the type of cretin you are now aint we.

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/music-chat/11656-angels-sasha-95-pt-1-2-iding.html

SASHA 5th August 1995, Angels, Burnley IDS NEEDED **LISTEN** - TuneID.com

I cant see anywhere in my post where i lead people to believe i id this set earlier in this thread. Your clutching at straws now.
Also you claimed to have got the full mix when it came out. However in your TL you ID Zee - Dreamtime (mixed in at start)
instead of the 10. Zee - Dreamtime (Dub) 11. Zee - Dreamtime (Original Mix) and no mention of the Evoke track.

OK we get it you'll don't get along!:mad: Thats great

The real question here is; Where is this one?:
Sasha
Live @ Angels, Burnley 10th June 1995 - 158 minutes

Part 1
UNKNOWN DJ AS OF YET
1. ID
"alright we have waited a long time for this moment will you please welcome Sasha"
Sasha's Set
2. Six Was Nine - Will It Go Round In Circles (Virgin)
3. JT Company - Feel It (Joe T Vanelli Evolution Dubby Mix) (Muzic Without Control)
4. Humate - 3:1 (Superstition)
5. Humate - 3:2 (Superstition)
6. The Human League - John Cleese; Is He Funny ? ( Self Preservation Society Mix )
7. Moby - Into the Blue (The Buzz Boys Main Room Mayhem Mix) (Mute)

Part 2
1. Microman - Microhouse (More Than 14 Min Mix) (Plumphouse)
2. Chrissy Ward - Right and Exact (pizzaman sex vocal vibe) (Ore)
3. Dreadzone - Zion Youth ( Underworld Mix )
4. Blue Amazon - Star of David (Jackpot)
5. Mozaic - Sing It, The Hallulujah Song (Quivver Dirty Dub) (Perfecto)

Part 3
1. Mozaic - Sing It, The Hallulujah Song (Quivver Dirty Dub) (Perfecto)
2. Scope - Bacchanal (Floored Mix)
3. Blue Amazon - The Blessings (Jackpot)
4. Shy Talks - Touch The House (Guilt Of Love)
5. BT feat. vincent covello - Loving You More (garden of ima dub) (Perfecto)
6. BT feat. vincent covello - Loving You More (BTs primordial sound 12" vocal) (Perfecto)

Part 4
1. Peter Lazonby - Sacred Cycles (Gary D. Remix) (Container/Brainiak)
2. New Order - Blue Monday (Hardfloor Mix) (London)
3. Pendulum - I Need You (option) FFRR
4. Seal - I'm Alive (BT & Sasha Future Atraxion Mix) (ZTT)
5. Shiva - Freedom [BTs Subconscious Freedom] (ffrr)

Does brady have this one? How about anyone?

NOT THIS ONE!:
Sasha
Live @ Angels, Burnley, 5th August 1995 - 156 minutes

1. Shady - Pearls (Hallelujah)
2. Marcus Schultz presents Plastic Spastic - The Journey
3. OLN - Reboot 144 (Acid Error Mix)
4. Angels Moraes - Heaven Knows (Galvatron Dub) "deep deep down"
5. Sunscreem - When (SPS Mix)
6. Sunscreem - When (Original Mix)
7. London Beat - Build It With Love (The Boss Parts 1&2)
8. Delacy - Hideaway
9. E-N - The Horn Ride (Ride The Lisbon Mix)
10. Zee - Dreamtime (Dub)
11. Zee - Dreamtime (Original Mix)

1. Libra Presents Taylor - Anomaly (Calling Your Name)
2. UCC - Dodobassburger (stuttery female/air raid siren)
3. Chrome - Do You Want Me "want you to hold me" female / piano
4. Zero The Hero - Come With Me (Cotton Club Remix) "body to body, pumpin through your stereo" male
5. B-Tribe - Nanita (BTs Voltaire Organica Mix) "when our dreams come true, theres no need to cry"
6. Bel Canto - Weve Got To Work it Out (Way Out West Mix) female / acidy
7. Blue Amazon - No Other Love (Jackpot)
8. Hook & Lecker - Headstrong (female scat)
9. Tenth Chapter - Wired "get em down" female / piano
10. Quivver - Believe In Me "and I will believe in you" male / piano
11. Sasha & Maria - Be As One
12. E'Voke - Runaway "reflection in the mirror, is it near you, run away" female

ecksemmess

Feb 15, 2005
HUGE thanks -- was after this set for ages!

Anyone have the first angels appearance from 10th June 1995??? Would love a bit of that! Someone please up it if possible, I know it's fairly common :p

Thanks in advance ;)

TimU

Jan 23, 2009
Bradford
anyway anyone can re-post the links for these..............top sets, had them on tape years ago but as we all know they disapppear at parties!!! ta

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
It wasnt usually two nights only on special occasions such as the birthday etc , but if i remember way way back they did have a period of having a hardcore night on a friday and the house on a saturday , i may be wrong but somewhere in the back of my pickled mind i do seem to remember this being the case :D angels was boss ! :cool:

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
I'm glad someone bumped this, thanks for sharing Alf/Chunky ace share guys, but most of all excellent entertainment with old King Coe going fucking nuts with all the abuse for no apparent reason LOL

:crazy: