Sankeys - Mcr

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
A great night out for Jesushadlonghairs birthday from Legends site ....
We both had a belting night thanks to the warmest of company that was The Joker and Northern Star .... Not for a hell of a long time did an after party feel like the good old days,was a wrench to leave a night on the lash on Sunday together to come around,would have been great to round it off

Friends for life,thanks :rotate:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ed the pleasure was all ours hun - thanks for coming over and having a night out with us - cant beleive it all went so very fast :(

hope to catch up with you soon and do it all over again!! :thumbsup:

How good was sankeys tho too!!! loved the new lay out and the tunes were excellent in all rooms...will be going again in the near future phones: :thumbsup:

Friends for life :love: :thumbsup: sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
A great night out for Jesushadlonghairs birthday from Legends site ....
We both had a belting night thanks to the warmest of company that was The Joker and Northern Star .... Not for a hell of a long time did an after party feel like the good old days,was a wrench to leave a night on the lash on Sunday together to come around,would have been great to round it off

Friends for life,thanks :rotate:

awwwww I had a fab time as well, was good to let my hair down for a change!! Not stayed up that long for ever & my sleepin rep is gonna be in ruins but was worth it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So thanks Jesus & Ed but most of all debs who's the biggest star ever :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
How good was sankeys tho too!!! loved the new lay out and the tunes were excellent in all rooms...will be going again in the near future phones: :thumbsup:

Really surprised you liked it, I thought you'd have prefered it as it was all dark and dingy?

The upstairs did it for me, far too bright and American :crazy:

Shame as I used to love the feel in Sankeys as it was, ruined it imo and they didn't improve the sound in there - thats nuts

I won't be going back...

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Really surprised you liked it, I thought you'd have prefered it as it was all dark and dingy?

The upstairs did it for me, far too bright and American :crazy:

Shame as I used to love the feel in Sankeys as it was, ruined it imo and they didn't improve the sound in there - thats nuts

I won't be going back...

Tbh scott - i wasnt expecting much before we got there :( but we hit the small bar on the way in and the tunes were superb from minute one ;) nice one bucky - then we decided to check out the main room - the lighting was low - very low and the tunes dark - so it hadnt lost that dark dirty feel for me - i did check out upstairs breifly - although i wasnt too keen on the loook of the place up there the tunes were spot on!! its was halloween too so there was a spooky theme to the night - just ask jen she kept wrapping herself up in cobweb sheet lol ;) but all n all i had a fab time - do you not think you might give it a second try scott :( i actually found that i could move too at the back which is always a bonus for me cus i like to jump all over the place ;)

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
I'm gonna have to get along soon i've heard mixed reports about the new layout, can't be too bad if the music is half decent?