Sankeys Groove Armada Rave New Years Eve

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
well wow! wasnt actually planning to go, coz we didnt have £35 for the tickets.

started just going bar to bar then as we passed the warehouse some guy comes up n says 2 tickets £20 each! well hell yeah! gimme those golden tickets man! lol

bloody buzzing through the whole night, some absolutely amazing tunes coming out n everyone was feeling the beats, was just superb! couldnt of really hoped for a better night, was fantastic really enjoyed myself. hope every1 else who went there had a really good time too :D

and happy new year all :D :D :D :D

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Nemesis said:
bloody buzzing through the whole night, some absolutely amazing tunes coming out n everyone was feeling the beats, was just superb! couldnt of really hoped for a better night, was fantastic really enjoyed myself. hope every1 else who went there had a really good time too :D

and happy new year all :D :D :D :D

Wat sort of tunes did they av on?? was it all funky house n that???
was thinkin of goin earlier on in the yr but decided not to after seen groove armarda at sankeys, not my cup of brew, but glad u ad a gud nite :thumbsup:

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Nemesis said:
had all sorts on actually, piano acid, house, funky rhythms, hardcore. wasnt too much into the drum n base that came on about 3am but apart from that i really enjoyed the rest :)

ahh pretty varied then, thought it was just gonna be bit too funky for me. :)

Did neone go to that rave nr (or in) the CIS building??
was listenin to bit of the drum n bass on radio 1 on the way back from hazy, was a live broadcast from there.
was it ne gud??