Safety Pins In Jeans

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I've seen her in Jeans!!! And combats etc! Just normal everyday pants, same as you.

Of course All Saints isn't high end designer, thats just one shop that was mentioned as an example of where you can buy the stuff that sells these trends, but is better quality than high street shops.

My point to you was, as you're so appauled by people dressing the same is, what do you wear that is different to the average joes walking down the street? ;)

By not following any trends, you are just as much if not more of a sheep!

:p
You may have seen her in jeans, but honestly not recently. She hasn't got any in her wardrobe, think she lost/broke the last pair. She has worn them in the past though yes! I found it hard to believe at first, but nope!! Honestly. Can't remember Loz wearing combats other than when I've seen pics of her in some white ones years ago! Nowadays she mostly wears bloody skirts!! lol.

I wasn't saying I was majorly different to anyone else walking down the street. What I was trying to convey is that there are some people out there that are just "fashion followers" and will follow fashion trend for trend and then move on to the next "big thing"..... Does that make sense?? I think this seems far more apparent in Leeds than anywhere else I've been..... Maybe I'm wrong but it's just something I've noticed!

I know I'm not one for majorly fussing styling, I suppose that's the virgo in me which is maybe why I'm not following every major trend going. But hey ho! :)

x

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
You may have seen her in jeans, but honestly not recently. She hasn't got any in her wardrobe, think she lost/broke the last pair. She has worn them in the past though yes! I found it hard to believe at first, but nope!! Honestly. Can't remember Loz wearing combats other than when I've seen pics of her in some white ones years ago! Nowadays she mostly wears bloody skirts!! lol.

I wasn't saying I was majorly different to anyone else walking down the street. What I was trying to convey is that there are some people out there that are just "fashion followers" and will follow fashion trend for trend and then move on to the next "big thing"..... Does that make sense?? I think this seems far more apparent in Leeds than anywhere else I've been..... Maybe I'm wrong but it's just something I've noticed!

I know I'm not one for majorly fussing styling, I suppose that's the virgo in me which is maybe why I'm not following every major trend going. But hey ho! :)

x

She had baggy black ones on at the ketoloco we went to after our fancy dress bar crawl remember (sorry loz talkin about you & you're not here haha!).

Yeah true there definitely are those kinds of people and its gayyyy...same people who get stars tattoo'd on their wrist etc...

Yeah my mum and dad are virgo's and they're definitely not into their clothes!! (not that they're naturists or anything haha).

I've seen her in Jeans!!! And combats etc! Just normal everyday pants, same as you.

:p

Honestly-not any more...i actually dont own jeans, or combats any more. I have denim shorts if that helps lol...i tend to wear dresses or skirts most days-i wish i had some jeans!!!!!!!!!! I hate jeans shopping and can never find any that fit right...damn it!

She had baggy black ones on at the ketoloco we went to after our fancy dress bar crawl remember

hahahaha....fking hell, not on a normal day tbh-(forgot about those)...i generally wear them after the shower and before bed,not out in the day...appart from when i know im gonna be rolling round like Ketty Pillroy at ketoloco!!!!hahahaha (didnt i kick you in the face when i had a random leg spaz that day??????)hahahahahgahahahahaha....fking hell-sorry about that!!!hahahahaha

xxxx

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
She had baggy black ones on at the ketoloco we went to after our fancy dress bar crawl remember (sorry loz talkin about you & you're not here haha!).

Yeah true there definitely are those kinds of people and its gayyyy...same people who get stars tattoo'd on their wrist etc...

Yeah my mum and dad are virgo's and they're definitely not into their clothes!! (not that they're naturists or anything haha).
I've got loads of clothes, I like going shopping etc. Just I suppose not in the same way you are. Butty & I go so well together I think because we are like a his n hers of plain clothes. (I'm a tad more adventurous than him mind).

And don't we just know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol :p
:rofl: :)

ck5030

Nov 18, 2010
I Do This N Im From Leeds, Didnt Know It Was Only People Round Here Who Do It. The Jeans Just Look Better When There Tight At The Bottom So You Can Where Them With Pumps/converse

norriss

Aug 25, 2004
Derby
Bunch of utter faggoty cunts who give blokes a bad name... same for the sad cunts who wear tees with an open neck down to their naval & skinny denim 3/4 pedal pusher things with deck shoes / espadrilles.

They make my blood :ba:

On the plus side they'll all be dead from bad AIDS in a few years :thumbsup:

PS CUNTS !!!!

ha ha love it! I've always wondered?? WTF is going on with those £2.99 pumps lads wear

that shit definitely aint oldskool