Roy The Roach & Fat Tony - Love Of Life, June/July 1995

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Two of London's best known underground/party DJs, who when I first moved to London in 1993, seemed to be everywhere.

I first got to know Roy in Quaff Records in Soho, which he ran at the time I used to go in there on my lunch break to listen and buy tunes. I bought him down to West Cornwall in 1997 to play at a night that I promoted and DJ for, and he absolutely smashed it. A really, really lovely guy too; super humble and smiley. He bought his partner and her mum down for a weekend away at the same time!

I don't have the cover for these sadly. I think these came from Greg AKA Doosh a few years back - thanks as always dude 👊

Roy The Roach - Love Of Life, June 1995

1623254640873.png

Fat Tony - Love Of Life, July 1995

1623254653354.png

D

Deleted member 56215

Two of London's best known underground/party DJs, who when I first moved to London in 1993, seemed to be everywhere.

I first got to know Roy in Quaff Records in Soho, which he ran at the time I used to go in there on my lunch break to listen and buy tunes. I bought him down to West Cornwall in 1997 to play at a night that I promoted and DJ for, and he absolutely smashed it. A really, really lovely guy too; super humble and smiley. He bought his partner and her mum down for a weekend away at the same time!

I don't have the cover for these sadly. I think these came from Greg AKA Doosh a few years back - thanks as always dude 👊

Roy The Roach - Love Of Life, June 1995

View attachment 37946

Fat Tony - Love Of Life, July 1995

View attachment 37947
do these need passwords?

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
looks like this is the cover for the Fat Tony tape, slight different date thou

View attachment 40474

That must be the cover Scott. I can't imagine LOL did more at Tony mixes. The date on my mix was the date it was labeled when i came to me (y)

Reactions: brady

HowseMowse

Jun 23, 2009
Anyone got the password for these please coz i'm keen to hear them. Or any chance of a re-up if the password is no longer available. Cheers.