Ross Noble

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

went to see Ross Nobles stand up show last night, and had shed about a gallon of laughter tears by the interval :D

Really funny, and a bit mental to boot. Couldnt really tell how much of it was his routine and how much he was just waffling as he had a tendancy to get sidetracked a fair bit as he was story telling lol

A close 2nd to Jason Manford though out of all the comics we've seen live of late:thumbsup:

Check out the link YouTube - ross noble live at the apollo

its in 4 parts and its worth watching all of it:cool:

I was meant to go and see him when I was in college but didn't bother... gutted I didn't go now! My mate said he's in Blackburn soon so gonna try and get tickets. Where you see him Woody?
I wanna see Jason Mansford and Michael McIntyre too.... seen 2 of Michaels massive artic lorries before on the parkway as part of his roadshow, gonna have a mooch for tickets now me thinks :D

woody

I was meant to go and see him when I was in college but didn't bother... gutted I didn't go now! My mate said he's in Blackburn soon so gonna try and get tickets. Where you see him Woody?
I wanna see Jason Mansford and Michael McIntyre too.... seen 2 of Michaels massive artic lorries before on the parkway as part of his roadshow, gonna have a mooch for tickets now me thinks :D

We went to Buxton Opera House.. its only 12 miles from here.. We've seen Jason Manford there too, plus Jimmy Carr at the apollo and Russell Howard at the manc opera house of late.. Would like to see a few more.. Michael McIntyre included, Shaun Locke, and Frankie Boyle would probably be my first choices though i reckon :cool:

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Yeah he's brilliant Ross Noble.
A bit like Bill Bailey, his mind just seems to work in a different way to most people :D
Much funnier than Bill Bailey tho IMO :thumbsup:

Always good when they get him on Have I Got News For You and shows like that as well cos he'll normally totally steal it (not easy with Paul Merton around).

The other comic I like at the minute is Stewart Lee.