Ronaldo signs new 5 year deal with Utd..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Man Utd | Ronaldo pens new Man Utd contract

bollocks - as much as i hate to admit it this lad has been on fire this season and kept you mancs in most competitions.

He has been amazing this season, so that is great news. :thumbsup:
That said, i can't wait to see him crying like a bairn when we (the real mighty reds) beat you in the Champs league final ;) :D

Both need to get there first mate. Chelsea and Milan aren't exactly wank sides you know.

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
He has been amazing this season, so that is great news. :thumbsup:

Both need to get there first mate. Chelsea and Milan aren't exactly wank sides you know.

this is true mate - but i am 100% confident in Rafa outwitting 'The special one' again - he seems to have the sign over him - in fact i see the whiner Jose has started his mind games already... And as good as Milan are they won't be a match for you lot - trust me it's an North West final in ancient Greece my friend - it's only on loan.......;)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Good news for utd fans I guess, but due to his age it doesn't mean he wont be gone at the end of next season if he isn't enjoying it there anymore, now that contracts aren't legally binding for young players;)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
In the world???? You've clearly had one beer too many tonight hun ;)

......... and he's got crap hair.
:rofl: quality! :thumbsup:

Although he's a good footballer, that no-one can deny, he is a tosser. I can say this coz I don't support any team (especially not united) what he did in the world cup was not on! Full stop, none of this, well he plays mint! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I saw him in the street I'd have to kick him in the balls! Dirty cheater! :cops: :naughty:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
ronaldo is class...... ronaldinho has great skill and thinks ahead like rooney.... but for team work... assists etc.... ronaldo is the best in the world at the mo

woody

He's a diving, cheating, Portugese w*nker.

FACT.

:cops:

Jealousy based on the fact you are gonna get relegated from the Championship!

hes currently the best player in the world. FACT :thumbsup:

:D

I would have to agree Bee of the Man. Theres isnt a played in the world to match or even live up to (theres only one) Ronaldo atm

:rofl: quality! :thumbsup:

Although he's a good footballer, that no-one can deny, he is a tosser. I can say this coz I don't support any team (especially not united) what he did in the world cup was not on! Full stop, none of this, well he plays mint! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I saw him in the street I'd have to kick him in the balls! Dirty cheater! :cops: :naughty:

Typical Girl statement. What exactly did he do at the world cup? Winked...
My goodness throw him in Jail:rolleyes: What happened at the world cup and with the media is the same every International Tournament. England Do shite so they need a scapegoat to blame for their inadequacies. along comes ronaldo with his terrible wink and bobs yer uncle!!! Its all his fault.. not the fact that frank lampard is fat and useless and the manager has no balls... but no we lost cost Ronaldo winked... :rolleyes:

Coz me cynical & evil but I really hope someone goes in 2 footed on the smug poncey twat in a career-threatening fashion :D

Tommy Smith wouldn't have stood for any of that fancy footwork bollocks... Row Z for you sunshine !

Tommy Smith wouldn't have got anywhere near him to kick him!

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Jealousy based on the fact you are gonna get relegated from the Championship

Its not over just yet son shine, there is still time to get out of it.

As for your other comment replying to sonz, you united fans are full of shit. When the winking incident happened even your own fans turned on him regardless whether that was the reason we went out of the cup or not. Its took time but he has won all you lot over with his undoubtable levels of skill and class. BUT if ronaldo had been playing for another club other than yours you would singing a different tune now and you would still be harping on about how much of a diving cheating scum bag you think he is.

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Its not over just yet son shine, there is still time to get out of it.

As for your other comment replying to sonz, you united fans are full of shit. When the winking incident happened even your own fans turned on him regardless whether that was the reason we went out of the cup or not. Its took time but he has won all you lot over with his undoubtable levels of skill and class. BUT if ronaldo had been playing for another club other than yours you would singing a different tune now and you would still be harping on about how much of a diving cheating scum bag you think he is.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

...What he said!! ;)