rocky horror show......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
anybody ever seen it live??

managed to bag tickets for a few of us to go and see it in december and were so excited its embarassing........but the thing is ive never actualy seen it, not even on video or dvd or ont box:condom:

i get the basic jist of it and i know the time warp etc...........but what have i let myself in for????

ps....anybody got it on vid or dvd so i can swatt up on it before we go:thumbsup:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I've seen it quite a few times but not since I was much younger and hiding in the lighting box not really supposed to be there ahha....(my dad has played the drums for it quite a few times) so I can't remember exactly what happens but I remember its all ridiculously exciting, EVERYBODY is dressed up, head to foot in fishnets and pvc and wild hair, and everybody gets involved :D :D :D

I'd love to go again!!! in fact I will go again!!! Hope you have a fabulous time!!!

lol! i think its a class film :thumbsup: you got to watch it!
never seen it live tho, altho an old mate used to have all the live theater recordings on LP.
said same mate went to newcastle to see it live , ooh about 88-89ish, we asked him who he was dressing up as, he said a transalvaynian, in like a penguin type suit and that, it was only later when photos appeared of him in the full-on frank-en-furter get up!! make up, heels, sussies the lot! he never lived that one down!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
its a fab story about a relatively sheltered couple getting stranded one dark and stormy night only to come across the mansion that holds the madness and getting drawn into into it ;) love it! not seen it live but the film is brill :love:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
anybody ever seen it live??

managed to bag tickets for a few of us to go and see it in december and were so excited its embarassing........but the thing is ive never actualy seen it, not even on video or dvd or ont box:condom:

i get the basic jist of it and i know the time warp etc...........but what have i let myself in for????

ps....anybody got it on vid or dvd so i can swatt up on it before we go:thumbsup:

im looking forward to it too bintoid :thumbsup: already bought a couple of bits n bobs to dress up in, but like you, havent actually seen it before. maybe we should rent it one night and give it a whirl before we go :thumbsup:

Last edited:

steveod

VIP Silver Member
Jul 21, 2007
Skem
Me mum used to watch this at least once a week so i ended up hating it.Went to see it about 7-8 years ago live with me x wife and loved it and been ive to see it twice more since then with friends (dressed up).

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
My brother's girlfriend has been to a few of these. I can't say it's something i'd ever planned to see myself but i'm sure it'll be an enjoyable night:thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
also need dressing up ideas too ;)

get your thinking caps on and give me some suggestions :he she:

I havent quite formed a proper idea myself yet, but I was saying to Lottie, was in Asda the other day and they've got shitloads of Halloween gear in store, so I think its definitely worth a look at that before then, can adapt something from that range i'm sure
The wig I bought makes me look more like Tina feckin Turner on acid or something though :crazy: Slaggymong eat your heart out :D

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
I havent quite formed a proper idea myself yet, but I was saying to Lottie, was in Asda the other day and they've got shitloads of Halloween gear in store, so I think its definitely worth a look at that before then, can adapt something from that range i'm sure
The wig I bought makes me look more like Tina feckin Turner on acid or something though :crazy: Slaggymong eat your heart out :D

gonna mooch on ebay and see what comes up........probably size 12 stilletoes or summat along them lines lol

i deffo draw the line tho at pvc.......no fekkin chance, i stay away from lycra so deffo no chance of my arse in pvc lol