ROB THURSTON: Appoligies

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

acestu

Sep 29, 2003
Outer Space Mon Capitan
Hello there Everybody peeps,

Rob Thurston has asked me to stitch a thread, just apologising for not being on for a while, the tooth fairies have comondeered his computer so he will be on as soon as the problem is rectified, Hell be Back

Cheers
Acestu :crazy: as ever !!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Shane McGowan once slept with his head under the pillow and look what happened to him!!:eek:

Attachments

• funnythumb.jpg
    funnythumb.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,167

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
acestu said:
Hello there Everybody peeps,

Rob Thurston has asked me to stitch a thread, just apologising for not being on for a while, the tooth fairies have comondeered his computer so he will be on as soon as the problem is rectified, Hell be Back

Cheers
Acestu :crazy: as ever !!

I don't get what rob t, sowing, fairies & hell all have in common, so I suppose we'll have to wait till he shows his face so he can explain :p :p :p :p

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
The Joker said:
PMSLOLOLOL quality, so that explains what rob, sowing, fairies & hell have in common then, it looks seriously bad for ur health that's for sure ;) ;) ;) ;)

He looks happy though, or scared..........well one of the 2. He's probably high on speed to make sure he never falls asleep ever again lol:)

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Jiglo said:
He looks happy though, or scared..........well one of the 2. He's probably high on speed to make sure he never falls asleep ever again lol:)

I think they've caught him inbetween happy & scared hence the confusion, I think ur right tho, he'll never sleep again, how can he the tooth fairies are gonna get his remaining teeth if he does :eek: :eek: :eek: Should be shown as a government health warning to kids, this is what happens if u don't put ur teeth that fall out under ur pillow, the tooth fairies bites back just when u don't want them too ;) ;)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Remember folks, when there's a JCB drilling up the road outside better to get up than put your head under the pillow :thumbsup:

Shane MacGowan is a lesson for us all!:eek: