Ricky Hatton Interview .... NSFW !!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
I hope your right mate seriously i do but the weight difference ie ie Mayweather being comfortable at that weight with virtually no fat. Hatton doesn,t appear to be at his best when bulked up and he looks bloody bulked up :|

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
Hahahahahahaha funny as fuck!

Should be a good en this fight when it happens.

Hatton HAS to bulk up to MAKE the weight being bit of a short arse easty....is not his ideal weight as mentioned.

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Hahahahahahaha funny as fuck!

Should be a good en this fight when it happens.

Hatton HAS to bulk up to MAKE the weight being bit of a short arse easty....is not his ideal weight as mentioned.

hatton was heavier at the first bell against castillio than floyd was against de la hoya. He will go in lighter than he did against colllazo. They will both be round about 150 come the first bell

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
God i hope its 1. a great fight and 2. in Citehs favour ;) I,m looking forward to this more than any other fight ... Ever :king:

I can't really comment on the result as I can't think rationally because of how much i want Hatton to win.
It's gonna be a war anyway and even though Floyd has shown no respect this last week, he will be showing respect what ever the result at the end

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
hatton was heavier at the first bell against castillio than floyd was against de la hoya. He will go in lighter than he did against colllazo. They will both be round about 150 come the first bell

YES he may be 150kg, but 20kg of that on Hatton will be fat, just to make the weight, 150kg on a 130kg bloken is not ideal, thats all i'm saying?

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
All bollocks about weight matching imo, it's all about punch power, check that from the likes of Naz, a skinny little fucker with a solid punch.

Top clip that, "if he dances like that on dance with the stars he's fucking no chance has he" :LOL:

Be a cracking fight that, can't wait :king:

easty

Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
All bollocks about weight matching imo, it's all about punch power, check that from the likes of Naz, a skinny little fucker with a solid punch.

Top clip that, "if he dances like that on dance with the stars he's fucking no chance has he" :LOL:

Be a cracking fight that, can't wait :king:

I'd dissagree with that, kotsya tszu could punch harder than hatton but ricky won, plus oscar de la hoya could punch harder than mayweather buy floyd won
As for nas, he was the most over rated boxer theres ever been from britain, he talked the talk and got hammered once of Barerra and shown he had no bottle after that

Last edited:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Ricky he is an awsome puncher so powerfull! as soon as Mayweather gets hit by Ricky all his childish games are out the window and for the first time he has to deal with that there and then but he will not have enough time to even understand the power of Ricky Hattan he is going down and he knows it and Ricky knows it simple as!

The only way Floyd Mayweather can win he has to stay back and stay away clear from Ricky and never to feel that damaging warning punch then he can win!

But for me it's Ricky! all the way!

---------------------------------------------------

I watched a DVD of Ricky tonight! in his fights as soon as he hits his opponents they know of his power! it's to painfull for them to continue they rather it be over! {no more pain} Mayweather does not understand this yet!
but he will....Come On Ricky

Your not gona defeat something your scared of!! Poor Floyd! December 8th!

Last edited: