Rick Jones@Gallery,Leeds Xmas 93

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
This is the Gallery in Stoke, there's a few sets of Rick going round as the Gallery in Leeds. The NYE 93 set is one that has been tagged as Leeds also.

matt92

Dec 11, 2004
just to thow another area in to the mix but didnt Rick Jones play the gallery stafford (Im not sure there was a Gallery in Stoke (only ever did Shelleys,Entropy,Kinetic)

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
This is the Gallery in Stoke, there's a few sets of Rick going round as the Gallery in Leeds. The NYE 93 set is one that has been tagged as Leeds also.

nice one for that i thought that the dj had never played their too as thats were i used to go back int day but i could have been wrong .
was gonner ask steve luigi as i think he booked all the dj's for the gallery back then .

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
I went to the Gallery in Newcastle most weeks and Rick was on most weeks as far as i remember.

There just too many god damn clubs called the Gallery :)

This 1 & the NYE 1 are deffo the Gallery in Newcastle. I got the Traxx set from the same NYE night also, MC'd by Lethal.

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
I went to the Gallery in Newcastle most weeks and Rick was on most weeks as far as i remember.

There just too many god damn clubs called the Gallery :)

This 1 & the NYE 1 are deffo the Gallery in Newcastle. I got the Traxx set from the same NYE night also, MC'd by Lethal.

any chance of upping it mate good mc was lethal .