Rhythm Doctor & MC E-Mix @ Tonic, The Empire, Bognor Regis, 14th November 1992

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MarkC

Jul 25, 2020
Yes plays a great mix bag of stuff, which I like in a set, deffo right up my st

Rob, Emix, Rhythm Dr, Femi B, Evil O were all part of the Feel Reel crew in London that used to do the Feel real nights in the old Gardening club, thye used to come and play at the Tonic nights for Empire for years as that was our club. I / we have a group on Fb called Empire, Tonic, We were there - we have hundreds of photos, remastered DJ sets from them 1989- 2019, Eddie our boss who ran it passed away just over a year ago now - but what a legacy! 30 years on putting events. Good times indeed and very luck yo have bene part of it and working in his record shops (JellyJam records(

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Rob, Emix, Rhythm Dr, Femi B, Evil O were all part of the Feel Reel crew in London that used to do the Feel real nights in the old Gardening club, thye used to come and play at the Tonic nights for Empire for years as that was our club. I / we have a group on Fb called Empire, Tonic, We were there - we have hundreds of photos, remastered DJ sets from them 1989- 2019, Eddie our boss who ran it passed away just over a year ago now - but what a legacy! 30 years on putting events. Good times indeed and very luck yo have bene part of it and working in his record shops (JellyJam records(
Nice bit of history there (y)
I upped a few tonic sets a while back, which a friend from down that way gave me to rip for her, she was a reg at Tonic and the Farm , not sure if you seen the sets or have them etc, heres the links to them if you want them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkC

MarkC

Jul 25, 2020
@chinatownswhite

Thank you, enjoy these

There are about 60 sets in there from our Tonic nights :) I have many more to upload to.
An amazing club & history and the late owner gets a mention in Carl cox's book.

The club as the only place you would get Fabio and Grooverider playing house at too back then, have a listen to the Fabio sets - he's unreal playing early 90s house and garage

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
@chinatownswhite

Thank you, enjoy these

There are about 60 sets in there from our Tonic nights :) I have many more to upload to.
An amazing club & history and the late owner gets a mention in Carl cox's book.

The club as the only place you would get Fabio and Grooverider playing house at too back then, have a listen to the Fabio sets - he's unreal playing early 90s house and garage
Cheers for the share Mark , great stuff (y)
Really chuffed has your files have confirmed some dates and venues that I wasnt sure about such has this set below id ripped a while bk, your copy is loads better quality than my rip.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkC