Rhythm Doctor & MC E-Mix @ Tonic, The Empire, Bognor Regis, 14th November 1992

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Another one for you @chinatownswhite and @brady to try your magic with the missing IDs. This is the mix that I meant to post last time Scott, hence those tracks that you said weren't on the mix! DOH!

Rhythm Doctor & MC E-Mix @ Tonic, The Empire, Bognor Regis, 14th November 1992

An old buddy of mine has asked if we can ID the missing tracks - ESPECIALLY the last track which is his most wanted!

This is what he has so far... Can anyone help with the missing IDs?

1. [00:15] Cajmere Feat. Derrick Carter - Dream States Dub (Dreaming EP) [Cajual/Next Records]
2. [03:55] The Blunted Dummies - House For All (Mad Trax EP) [DJ Boy Records]
3. [06:53] Jerzzey Boy - Bottom Up [Bottom Line Records]
4. [13:05] ID?? Female vocal "tonight"?, funky/syncopated synth/harmonica
5. [16:40] Underworld Society - Possessed (The Extended Mix) [DJ World Records]
6. [22:21] Mood II Swing Pres. Wall Of Sound - Penetration [Eightball Records]
7. [25:43] Cheny Gonzalez – Heaven Is (Dub Mix) [Metropolitan Recording Corp. Records]
8. [29.12] George Morel - On One (Morel's Grooves Part 2) [Strictly Rhythm Records] with Cheny Gonzalez – Heaven Is (Acapella) played over it
9. [34:03] Brooklyn Sounds Featuring Willette & Sabrina – I Know You Wanna [Project X Records]
10. [37:24] The Reese Project - Free At Last (Juab Atkins Remix) (Faith, Hope & Charity LP) [Giant Records]
11. [42:57] Tympanum - One More Time (Scottie's Late Mix) [Aztonk Records]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. [48:03] Vivian Lee - Music Is So Wonderful (Wonderdub Mix) [Bottom Line Records]
13. [52:03[ Instant Exposure - I Wanna Be With You [Emotive Records]
14. [56:28] ID?? Male vocal "Uh Can you love, uh can ya, can ya", organ/piano
15. [61:09] That Kid Chris - Keep Pressin' On (Rhythmix) [Digital Dungeon Records]
16. [65:03] Fingers ‎– Dead End Alley (Free You Dub) [Black Market International Records]
17. [70:00] ID?? Male & female vocal "Listen to the rhythm" "Who keep keep on parking here", organ/synth pads/tribal percussion
18. [75:57] Funky Green Dogs From Outta Space - Reach For Me (Vibe Mix & Percapellas mixed) [Murk/Dig It Records]
19. [82:42] Wave - Enjoy Life (Afro Dub) [Eightball Records]
20. [87:25] The Todd Edwards Project - Jump (Todd's Original Mix) [III East Records]

1632681772816.png

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Are there any other Rhythm Doctor sets around from this yr, but without the man on the Mic
Not that's I've seen dude. His sets are awesome aren't they? Right up our street. I think there were a small tight crew of these guys from what it seems like during the early/mid 90s. - Rhythm Doctor, Rob Acteson, Femi B, Evil O & MC E-Mix. See this link. He's from Brum! Been around since the start too:

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Not that's I've seen dude. His sets are awesome aren't they? Right up our street. I think there were a small tight crew of these guys from what it seems like during the early/mid 90s. - Rhythm Doctor, Rob Acteson, Femi B, Evil O & MC E-Mix. See this link. He's from Brum! Been around since the start too:

Yes plays a great mix bag of stuff, which I like in a set, deffo right up my st

Reactions: henryvilla

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Henry I got the time stamp wrong for George Morel, this is what it should be below and theres 2 ids for you.

7. [25:43]= Cheny Gonzalez – Heaven Is (Dub Mix)

8. [29.12] George Morel - One One (Morel's Grooved Part 2) [Strictly Rhythm Records] Which has a Accapella over it

So the vocal over George Morel is Cheny Gonzalez – Heaven Is (Accapella)

I cant find a clip of the (Accapella) but if you listen to the (Maj./Min Mix) on the cogs page above its the same vocals (y)

Sorry for the confussion

Last edited:
Reactions: henryvilla

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Henry I got the time stamp wrong for George Morel, this is what it should be below and theres 2 ids for you.

7. [25:43]= Cheny Gonzalez – Heaven Is (Dub Mix)

8. [29.12] George Morel - One One (Morel's Grooved Part 2) [Strictly Rhythm Records] Which has a Accapella over it

So the vocal over George Morel is Cheny Gonzalez – Heaven Is (Accapella)

I cant find a clip of the (Accapella) but if you listen to the (Maj./Min Mix) on the cogs page above its the same vocals (y)

Sorry for the confussion
Legend Jonny - top work dude 👊

Reactions: chinatownswhite