Rez @ RoomAtTheTop 22/12/07

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

djpileup

Jun 11, 2007
Scotland
Sorry i wasn't at the OSA do but it's a bit far for me to travel.
I did however goto Rezerection at Room At The Top in Bathgate, Scotland last nite. and what a belter it was! :thumbsup:
aw ma heid. im getting to old for this i tell ye hehe. what an absolutely wickedly crazy nite. kinda glad the missus opted not to come as hardcore was the order of the nite. when i say hardcore i mean exploding out of your rib-cage bass drummage. theres a main room and 2 smaller rooms and all the djs played pounding hardcore techno. the punters lapped it up tho. talking about the punters there was some amazing talent floating about. me and my mate got chatted up by some total stunners which made us feel great altho is kinda guttin in a sense as were both spoken for. the peeps really made an effort colourful outfits fluffy boots and plently with red n white santa gear on. altho the tunes were tuff as nails the place was luved up central. tune of the night from the djs was def 'Discoland' with the whole place singing along to it and bouncing about like demented duracel bunnies.
Cappella was on about 10ish they came as a bit of relief from all the boom boom boom. every tune they played was brilliant. u got 2 let the music was excellent.
sometime after midnight the time frequency hit the stage and the roof nearly came off i think hehe the place just went absolutely bonkeroony. they had a brief technical mishap at the end of the first tune but were soon belting it out again. as well as their own stuff like 'new emotion' they also churned out love4 sales 'do you feel so right' which was amazing and er ntrances 'set u free' which the crowd were singing along to again. they even done an encore and played the classic 'real love'.
my shirt was soaking wet from all the dancing so i got myself a Rez top.
just when you thought you couldnt take any more around 2ish QFX revitalised the dancefloor into action and had everybody in a frenzy bouncing about to the likes of 'everytime you touch me' and 'freedom' i think the last one was 'power of rez' but dont quote me on that my heads a bit mashed up.
Discoland, TTFs'Retribution' and QFXs 'Freedom' were imo the highlights of the tunage. just brought so much happiness to everyone. what an amazing nite.
on the downside there was frankly a bit of a farce with the cloakroom near the end. i kid you not when i say it took around 40mins to get our jackets.

djpileup

Jun 11, 2007
Scotland
some pics not that you can see much hehe
RatT1-1.jpg

2 3