Returning after several years!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

2002thx1138

Apr 20, 2012
NW, UK
Hi all, thought I should post back in here as I've not been on for many years.
I know a few of you from previous forums like HoH, OOS, and on here.

Anyway, I'm Phil, I'm over 50, and from the north west. My main clubs were Cream till about 96, the Hac, and the Danza nights in Blackpool.

There are a lot of my Cream mix tapes already ripped and uploaded on here (thanks Henry!)

Some of my mixes are on my mixcloud, but it's full so I can't add any more to the main account but I do repost ones that are uploaded to my second account.

I'll probably be hanging around mostly in the file sharing forum. Happy to share links to any of my mixcloud mixes, and have a few others to post too.

Nice to be back! 👍

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Hi all, thought I should post back in here as I've not been on for many years.
I know a few of you from previous forums like HoH, OOS, and on here.

Anyway, I'm Phil, I'm over 50, and from the north west. My main clubs were Cream till about 96, the Hac, and the Danza nights in Blackpool.

There are a lot of my Cream mix tapes already ripped and uploaded on here (thanks Henry!)

Some of my mixes are on my mixcloud, but it's full so I can't add any more to the main account but I do repost ones that are uploaded to my second account.

I'll probably be hanging around mostly in the file sharing forum. Happy to share links to any of my mixcloud mixes, and have a few others to post too.

Nice to be back! 👍
Welcome Back (y)

Reactions: 2002thx1138

2002thx1138

Apr 20, 2012
NW, UK
mixcloud.com/philrenwick

I think I ended up sharing all the tape rips that I'd previously done and posted on OOS on there after I left that forum.

I still have them all on mediafire though, so if there's anything you want just drop me a message 👍

Reactions: chinatownswhite