Retro Trax

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pieman

Jun 30, 2009
on't hill
Just a quick thanx to Ian at Retro trax, visited the shop saturday to have a nosey through the racks.

Top shop and well worth a look.

(even let my dog in the shop):thumbsup:

Just a quick thanx to Ian at Retro trax, visited the shop saturday to have a nosey through the racks.

Top shop and well worth a look.

(even let my dog in the shop):thumbsup:

i said its ok to let ur dog in as long it doesnt Scratch any records ,:$ ill get me coat

but seriously nice one for braving the weather long drive n all that mate:thumbsup: glad u bagged some ace tunes

nice find on this

Xl Rhythm - Brothers & Sisters (12") at Discogs

in G+ condition for 99p:D

Dazwhan

Nov 21, 2009
www.mixcloud.com
Massive thanks again to Ian!, visited the shop today and came home with two bags of quality tunes for £30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy F*****n days!!!! was like in the early nineties saturday trips shoppin for tunes, and I managed to pick up a load from my wants-list to boot!!!!

Awesome stuff fella! long live Retro-Trax and I'll be visitin again very very soon!.

Dazwhan :spin:

Massive thanks again to Ian!, visited the shop today and came home with two bags of quality tunes for £30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy F*****n days!!!! was like in the early nineties saturday trips shoppin for tunes, and I managed to pick up a load from my wants-list to boot!!!!

Awesome stuff fella! long live Retro-Trax and I'll be visitin again very very soon!.

Dazwhan :spin:

glad you enjoyed it matey , :thumbsup:

JAN sale went really well this last month , loads of sound new customers , and good regulars ,

tons of stock arrived yesterday and will be out when i re-open on Thur 18th Feb...as ill be away on holiday

all 10k tunes in stock still only £2 each , 3 for £5 , 7 for £10 ,15 for £20 ect ect , more you buy the cheaper they are no catch,

so bring your mates and share the load , and club together and save Even more £££:)

hopefully see some more new + and old faces during the rest of 2010:wave: