Retro Trax Rare music shop

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pieman

Jun 30, 2009
on't hill
Made another trip upto Liverpool today for some more vinyl fixation. After 4 hours of diggin through the racks, came back with 2 carrier bags full and a few that I didn't expect to find.:cool:

Top shop and if your in the area well worth a look.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Made another trip upto Liverpool today for some more vinyl fixation. After 4 hours of diggin through the racks, came back with 2 carrier bags full and a few that I didn't expect to find.:cool:

good to see you again matey + nick :thumbsup:

also good to see Woody n TC in last saturday , :D

tons of 80s stuff in this week plus few hardcore bits get on it folks:wave:

woody

As did we mate :cool: wasnt after anything in particular and got a carrier bag full of stuff i'd not already got :D Cheap as chips toophones:

good to see you again matey + nick :thumbsup:

also good to see Woody n TC in last saturday , :D

tons of 80s stuff in this week plus few hardcore bits get on it folks:wave:

Likewise mate its been a while:thumbsup: Good catching up with you and will give yas a bit more notice next time and maybe catch Lisa & Daisy too:cool:

If you're heading that way or have nowt to do on a saturday afternoon get yerself over and have a good root through.. I'm sure Ian will sort you a bit of discount for bulk purchases ;):thumbsup:

buy 1 get 1 free

just to let any regulars off here know that ill be doing a very special offer on records for sale...

its BUY 1 - GET 1 FREE @ RETRO-TRAX on ALL vinyls during The World Cup:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
(excludes any other combo offer)

so save even more cash ;)

please note i might be closing early to watch certain games so if your travelling from far away please get in touch 1st the day before you plan to come :)

P.S. DJ collections always WANTED for CASH or P/X (only late 80s early 90s)

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
I made my second visit to retro-trax on saturday, and i was mega chuffed with the haul i eventually left with, i can really highly recommend the shop, theres nowhere else that your gonna get the tunes you get, for the prices you get them. 40 tunes for 40 quid...bloody bargain :D

I left with a great mixed bag of oldskool anthems, rarities, little known gems, as well as some nice funk, modern soul and disco tracks, all in all a great days digging:D :D :D

And i'll be back for more in a very short while:thumbsup:

I made my second visit to retro-trax on saturday, and i was mega chuffed with the haul i eventually left with, i can really highly recommend the shop, theres nowhere else that your gonna get the tunes you get, for the prices you get them. 40 tunes for 40 quid...bloody bargain :D

I left with a great mixed bag of oldskool anthems, rarities, little known gems, as well as some nice funk, modern soul and disco tracks, all in all a great days digging:D :D :D

And i'll be back for more in a very short while:thumbsup:

great to see you again this saturday too matey :thumbsup: and with the missus :D , and good to see few others make it down last week also

Easty & Elvis:)

loads more stuff getting added this week ,went to pick up a decent 89-95 collection on tuesday afternoon , so just filling the racks today ;)