Retro Andy - In case any of you were in any doubt.............

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
As some of you may have seen, a picture of Retro Andy, who alleges to be a Leeds fan wearing a :hurl: *ahem* Scum :hurl: shirt has been doing the rounds........

Well, he's topped it all now. Not onlny has he only been to ONE Leeds match this season, he has now dissed the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD on the radio and is currently sat at home............ yep you guessed it, wastchin the :hurl: SCUM MATCH!!!! :hurl:

I am obviously worried for his mental well being and feel that we should have a :whip: round for his treatment. I know of a good psychologist who may be able to help. He may already be a lost cause, but if we get him early enough we may be able to save his soul!!

Please make any kind and generous donations to my Paypal account ;)

Ta v muchly. xx :thumbsup:

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
Pixie said:
currently sat at home............ yep you guessed it, watchin the :hurl: SCUM MATCH!!!! :hurl:

I am obviously worried for his mental well being and feel that we should have a :whip: round for his treatment.

Poor lad... There is obviously no getting round this..... its gone too far and he is well beyond help :condom:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
How the hell did you get hold of that photo woody?? haha :D

I took it and have the original here ..... god knows how its worked its way to you though :confused:

Always makes me chuckle this one thou! :p Sorry andy!

Erm i am not losing it at all lol

I dont particularly like the prodigy, each to there own and that.

I am sat watching the scum match but only hoping villareal will do a job on em and tbh its looking like they have a good chance now heinze has come off and been replaced with richardson.

I am also keeping an eye on the Arsenal game too as they are now down to 10 men has van persie has been sent off. Am glad it was in champions league and not premiership lol cause he is in my dream team.

And sorry for late reply i cant seem to get on ere much this week as jenwah is hogging the pc :mad:

Andy

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
Pixie said:
Lol, u nutter. P,s, thanks for the text convo the other night. It's good to catch up xx

Cool... not seen your good mate trev down here yet.. then again ive not really been out that much so bound not to have :rolleyes:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
rob t said:
Cool... not seen your good mate trev down here yet.. then again ive not really been out that much so bound not to have :rolleyes:

Don't worry I'l come down and visit and we can all go out on the lash.

Brighton will love a good looking nice boy like yourself!! ;) :moonie: :bj:

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
Pixie said:
Don't worry I'l come down and visit and we can all go out on the lash.

Brighton will love a good looking nice boy like yourself!! ;) :moonie: :bj:

Now there are two parts to brighton as we all know.. straight or gay.. no way im going near the latter hun :|