Request: Sasha @ Sweatbox, Fife 1992

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sons of Simmie

May 5, 2008
Aberdeen
www.youtube.com
Does anyone on here have the Sasha @ the Sweatbox mix from 1992?

I've been searching high & Low for it and have had no luck at all finding it.

If anyone on here has it and would be willing to fire it up, it would be much appreciated indeed.

yours, in hope

SoS

:thumbsup:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
Dont have this and have never seen it mate. The only ones I have from around then are the Roxannes one and the Kicking Hard one.

PH!

Aug 30, 2007
Did you ever ask that guy about the mix Simmie?

Like i said before he's got some decent stuff, but if he's nae for trading mixes, his prices arent the best.

Got a Carl Cox Sweatbox mix from 92, thats the only one i've got though. Supposedly there was some old Sweatbox videos kicking around somewhere, they'd be cracking to get hold of.

Sons of Simmie

May 5, 2008
Aberdeen
www.youtube.com
Did you ever ask that guy about the mix Simmie?

Like i said before he's got some decent stuff, but if he's nae for trading mixes, his prices arent the best.

Got a Carl Cox Sweatbox mix from 92, thats the only one i've got though. Supposedly there was some old Sweatbox videos kicking around somewhere, they'd be cracking to get hold of.

Likey, PH?

Being yer token Aberdonian, I was trying hard to find it elsewhere before buying it.

But I've searched all over so it looks like like I'll hae to get in touch with the boiy, as much as it pains me to do so...;)