Reet yer blind fookers !!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Thanks v.much for not even noticing I've not been around for a while - only one post in almost two weeks !!!!

Cheeky swines that you are didn't even notice.........well, *stamps foot & puts hands on hips* I thought better of you lot than that - right ....... all the lads, trousers down & a good spanking against the wall for you lot.

All the girls ........ erm, you lot get off on a erm *ahem* technicality !! ;)

Back to the boys............ :whip:

Well, I'm back.....things have been hektic here lately (no, not you Hektik) & to keep you informaed.....our MD at work resigned last week so my boss is now MD. Reporting directly to the MD is great & obviously good for my CV but is also DAMN HARD WORK !!! :( Anyway, on top of al lthat I've caught up with a couple of old mates who I've not seen for a while for one reason or another & that has been quite emotional for me - I've not seen them in ages & they have both been extrememly good mates to me over the years. Finally I've been helong my mum with a few stuff that's been upsetting her recently so suffice to say, I've been a bit busy & therefore aint been on the board !!

PHEW !!! Knackered Pixie !! :sleep:

On a lighter note, I've done all my chores for the week, the cats are doing great & love their mummy (me) to bits & I've got a fab & relaxing weeekend in front of me including going to Brighton to see 'another' mate that i havent' seen for months !! :wave:

Right - I'm now going to go on a mad mad veritable FRENZY of posting & will see you on the other side of my posting mission !!

:thumbsup: :pixie: :thumbsup: :pixie: :thumbsup: :pixie:

In the meantime feel free to grovel on bended knees at the mere thought that you didn't miss me !! :moonie: :naughty: :moonie: :naughty:

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :cops:

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
Pixie said:
Cheeky swines that you are didn't even notice.........well, *stamps foot & puts hands on hips* I thought better of you lot than that - right ....... all the lads, trousers down & a good spanking against the wall for you lot.

YES!! i knew if i didnt say anything she'd punish us.

ME FIRST ME FIRST lol lol

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :luv: :love: :cops: :drevil:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Ha ha! ya mad ead

Just lookin at the board then and it had been pixterminated!

Must be smook comin off them keys now.

This is u typin :drum:

I noticed u had vamooshed and left us all to mash it out on our own with no one to tell us off!

Welcome back pixter - the mum of the board!!!

:king:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
dannster said:
Ha ha! ya mad ead

Just lookin at the board then and it had been pixterminated!

Must be smook comin off them keys now.

This is u typin :drum:

I noticed u had vamooshed and left us all to mash it out on our own with no one to tell us off!

Welcome back pixter - the mum of the board!!!

:king:

he he !!! Yeah, and look at this place. I have a bloody week of & it's gone to wrack & ruin. Dirty clothes on the floor, washing up not done, empty beer can everywhere & Alan in a corner passed out as usual !!!

tut tut :naughty: :naughty:

Right you lot get your marigolds on & GET CLEANING !!!!!!