Red FILA hiking Boots

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
nick i got a pair 12 months ago i seen a pair in the arndale in manchester just before xmas mate you will be lucky to get um mate as you said 300 pairs of each colour

Which shop was it, might have to have a ride up there on Sunday to see, i'll try size? across from the Arndale, they might have them

bren

Oct 10, 2007
i cant think which shop it was in the arndale mate it had loads of classic trainers and hed the red n brown one's in there

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
had a pair of brown ones and a pair or blue ones, they were comfy as hell really soft leather:D not seen any for years, at 1 point i used to wear the blue ones with my fila swaetshirt/t-shirt/socks/and watch :$ haha only needed some under and over cecks to finish the outfit :|

flash a pic up coz i cant remmeber them............i was a kickers boy myself, danced on all surfaces, the sweater the better:thumbsup:

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
WELL FUCKIN CHUFFED! Got a pair from Foot Asylum in Madchester today. In Brown though, didn't have my size in Red, Only £35 as well, just gutted i can't go clubbing in them, just have to stcik to walking the baby round the estate,

PH!

Aug 30, 2007
Also Troop, SPX, Travel Fox.

Im still a sneaker fanatic, spend way too much money on them.

Still own a pair of SPX though, just for old times sake.:$

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I can't be arsed with farcebook. I'm just a miserable git. :D
I thought i was the only person left not on facebook! I have zero time for it.

I had Fila, and Troop. I also had a pair of Roo's, which i think now might have been a bit shit but i liked them at the time (I was about 14 and still having the odd perm though). They had a secret pocket in the front bit where i used to hide my tablet.

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
Also Troop, SPX, Travel Fox.

Im still a sneaker fanatic, spend way too much money on them.

Still own a pair of SPX though, just for old times sake.:$

What about British knights, i used to wear them with the big tongs sticking out over my jeans

emmab

Mar 18, 2004
preston
I had a pair of TROOP trainer boots white with puple patterns they were the dogs bolls :D Tucked inside were my denim dungarees :) And my curly perm bob,................think i better stop there be4 i ruin my street cred:$