Record Shops in Barcelona

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Anyone know of any? goin there at weekend for a few days so would be good if anyone knew of any gud uns (with addresses / areas if ye can) :thumbsup:

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
mate, Ive been there and the misses found a street full of shoe shops (she was in heaven), I unfortunately did not find any vinyl...have a good one:thumbsup:

she's purposely booked us into a hotel without the internet so im not stuck on here to all hrs :mad: , so i need to find an alternative lol :fekked:

STUART

Jul 27, 2002
Birmingham
if your after new stuff go to El Corte Ingles

big department store and go downstairs they have a good vinyl section with lots of decks so you can listen.

theyve down sized the selection but its still good and cheaper than buying on the net.

stu

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
if your after new stuff go to El Corte Ingles

big department store and go downstairs they have a good vinyl section with lots of decks so you can listen.

theyve down sized the selection but its still good and cheaper than buying on the net.

stu

Cheers Stuart, but to be honest im just after oldskool stuff, i read a post once that there was a load of shops all on one street, you wouldnt know which street that would be would ye? :thumbsup: