Record shelving up for grabs - FREE

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
Thought id give you lot the heads up in here first,im giving away an Ikea Expedit bookshelf which as most people know are great for holding 12"'s.Ive modified mine a bit with strips of 1"x1" so the records dont slide right back and it keeps them looking neat etc etc.See link below for the same model,mines in birch colour like the link below

IKEA | Living room storage | Bookcases | EXPEDIT | Bookcase

Also giving away Ikea Expedit bookshelf,see link below,basically i used this turned on it side and modified the top with mdf to hold the decks with hifi seperates between the top of shelf and the mdf,looks pretty neat like,also in birch like the other unit

IKEA | Back to school | College | EXPEDIT | Bookcase

Im giving these away for FREE but you must come and take them apart with me and collect,moving house and there not going with me,both units together will hold approx 4000 records.

drop me a PM on here if your interested or know anyone who is,away on holiday till 30th sept so collection couldnt be till after then

cheers

tag

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Many thanks to Al the beers are on us next time we are out m8! Alex can finally bring his records up to no 13 now :p phones:

Dave anytime sweetie, need to discuss a date for meal get together with bod n bernie as well :wave:

Last edited:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Thought id give you lot the heads up in here first,im giving away an Ikea Expedit bookshelf which as most people know are great for holding 12"'s.Ive modified mine a bit with strips of 1"x1" so the records dont slide right back and it keeps them looking neat etc etc.See link below for the same model,mines in birch colour like the link below

IKEA | Living room storage | Bookcases | EXPEDIT | Bookcase

Also giving away Ikea Expedit bookshelf,see link below,basically i used this turned on it side and modified the top with mdf to hold the decks with hifi seperates between the top of shelf and the mdf,looks pretty neat like,also in birch like the other unit

IKEA | Back to school | College | EXPEDIT | Bookcase

Im giving these away for FREE but you must come and take them apart with me and collect,moving house and there not going with me,both units together will hold approx 4000 records.

drop me a PM on here if your interested or know anyone who is,away on holiday till 30th sept so collection couldnt be till after then

cheers

tag

Tag, out of interest was the book case on it's side tall enough to out your decks on? I need something about 100cm high as I'm over 6ft and it ruins my back otherwise.

Cheers
Ed