really wanna see those fingers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
check this fella out :| hes gets bang into it, not everybodys cuppa and to be fair it all gets a little too noisy and hectic for me, but pretty incredible to see live :cool: phones:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmEhCDRvQKA&feature=player_embedded"]araabMUZIK feat. DukeDaGod (DIPSET / USA) @ 1500M2 | Warsaw [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Reminds me of Jeremy Ellis.

I was thinking about buying a Maschine and checked out some of his videos first. I'm still weighing up whether to buy one, or maybe an MPC, as they look decent bits of kit for building up sample based music:cool:

As for how Jeremy got so good (and it's pretty similar watching him playing 2x 16 pad machines), he was a classically trained pianist first ;)

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Jesus Christ on a fukin unicycle! :|

Quick fingers yes indeed but i nearly had a brain heamorage listening to him! :crazy:

Glad he dont live next door to me, cos he clearly practices that a lot.

is this where we have come to, some guy hitting buttons and making a noise ffs, am sorry to rain on anyone's parade but that's a lot of shit, thank fuck am old enough to remember when music was made sense, sure he's good at what he does but what he does makes me feel like my head is jammed in a vice, that was painful :cry: :cry: :cry: