Really Bad Songs!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now :hurl:

THE "Easy listening classic"

YouTube - Chicago - If You Leave Me Now [Live]

Its my most hated song of all time - how can that shitwipe reach those braincurdling chords at 21 seconds :|

It hurts my head more than tinnitus and makes my blood boil :mad: more than Robbie, Keating, Same difference from X-factor - Its doesnt even fit in that bucket of shit category. Its absolutely disgusting!!!

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now :hurl:

THE "Easy listening classic"

YouTube - Chicago - If You Leave Me Now [Live]

Its my most hated song of all time - how can that shitwipe reach those braincurdling chords at 21 seconds :|

It hurts my head more than tinnitus and makes my blood boil :mad: more than Robbie, Keating, Same difference from X-factor - Its doesnt even fit in that bucket of shit category. Its absolutely disgusting!!!

Ranty Mcrantish the 3rd :mad:

I know what you mean Pauly mate and i may get lynched 4 this but YouTube - Don McLean - American Pie is fuckin horrid!!

And anything by Nickleback :mad:

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
And anything by Nickleback :mad:

I'm with ya there fella. I cannot stand all this fucking angst-ridden gurny "my parents just don't understand me" depressing teenage shouty rock.
I mean, what the fuck? You're only young once, and no way I'd be wasting the best years of my life being a depressing miserable bastard.

Get on the Garys, get some tunes on, and get a fucking smile on yer face. The world's a beautiful and amazing place and you are privileged to have a place in it. Act like it. Do summat positive. Share the love. :mad:

No shite tunes thread would be complete without this fucker.
There are just no words
Frankly I'm ashamed at myself for even typing this into youtube.
YouTube - It's Chico Time!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I wasn't a fan of Nickelback either, but one sunny day I drove down from the mountains of California into the desert in a big 4x4 and this song came on and it seemed like the most perfect driving song for the big country :cool:

YouTube - phtograph-nickleback

Like that Chicago song too;) :D

For shockingly bad, probably Spitting Image - The Chicken Song YouTube - Chicken Song

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Here's a few that get on my nerves...

YouTube - millenium prayer
YouTube - *Michael Jackson - Earth Song *
YouTube - The Power Of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
YouTube - Elton John-Candle in the Wind
YouTube - Aqua - Barbie Girl

YouTube - Goldie - Innercity Life
I know most people will probably disagree with me on this one as the majority of people think its great but this tune really gets on my nerves

earth song? lol is that the one that jarvis invaded the stage at the brits , pmsl :D

Last edited: