RE D-sire

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
yep,

From what i can remember the bloke behind d-sire was a ginger tosser called stuart ( i maybe wrong) from Edinburgh.
I know cos me mates ex girlfriend sings on the track (Nikki Mitchell). They done a live PA at various venues around scotland finishing off at the metro. Nikki left the band because that ginger tosser i was going on about was trying to dictate to her what to wear on live PA's.

He went underground to produce more cheese 12"s (or was it because if we ever got our hands on him we were gonna give him the biggest kicking he would ever have got.:axe:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Sounds like a nice chap :eek:.

I ve got that fast as you fekking like piano one(if thats the title you mentioned), mines dianax too I think. I didnt know it was a promo, I thought it was the pukka vinyl......what makes you think its a promo?. Ive not looked at my copy for eons, so you may be right.

Its got psycadelic red and yellow spirals type center on it from what I remember. Late 1993-1994 I think it came out, big Andy D/Zone tape tune if that helps.

Sirius.

Hi

Yep its the fast piano track although it sounds slower than it really is (Let your body go)

Ive got the red and yellow standard release , thats just got "Let your body go" and some 93-94 happy hardcore on the other side

the one ive just got has the same logo and same label (Sound Recs)but is green and yellow and has both big singles releases on it and a DJ promo only print on it

Let your body go and Heavenly prayer

wierd lol

Alan