Rave Fm Nottm

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
In the shoutcast box last week someone told me about some old Rave Fm mixes that were on backtotheoldskool.com i cannot for the life of me find anything ....

Please help,i errrrr grew up on this shit .... I,d be eternally grateful for any help :thumbsup:

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
The Notts. massive need repping...
I'll have to dig around through me old student shite... Sure i've got a load of the awld Garvey flyers... get em scanned & upped :) :thumbsup:

Ford Prefect

Jul 4, 2004
Sy Rave FM Feb 91

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

Mayhem & Senator

Trade,Mix Junkie,Sy @Garvey (Pa from Rhythm Section as well i think)

Rave Fm Early 92

The last one is my rip.I found a couple of tapes at a mates but only 1 side was good enough sound quality to rip :(

Hope this helps lads :thumbsup:

ps if you get hold of any more let us know :p

Forgot to add three of them are .rar files and you will need winrar to extract them(if you didnt already know :p )

Winrar

WinRAR - Free Software Downloads and Software Reviews - Download.com

Last edited:

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
Excellent stuff FP !!!!! I,d forgotten all about Mix Junkie,Trade & Senator .. I,m sure it will be Rhythm Section PA'ing .. I will have been there too,one dodgy place was The Garvey Centre .... Chuffed to bits with your help :thumbsup: And Elev8/Levit8 please scan the flyers if they turn up ;)

Thanks lads :tonksi:

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
only had time to give one of these a spin last night but fook me the memories came flooding back straight away... The Senator rocking it proper tough & hard-edged just like i remembered :thumbsup:

Nice Nice Nice