Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Me mams been scannin some old photos in and emailin me em haha she's gettin well good at comps now

Heres me n my sister when we was rats

Check out the wallpaper int background lol nice choice mam :hubba:

Attachments

• martin-and-shirley.jpg
    martin-and-shirley.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 179

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Northern Star said:
Awww bloody hell brilliant Danst...ill see if i have any 70's pics to up when i get home lol.....ah dont ya both cute ;) :thumbsup:

Aye get some up Debs we can have a wallpaper competition :) .

Mad as fook weren't it in them days everythin was either orange or brown or orange and brown lol

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
dannster said:
Yer sayin that now mesh wait till me mam gets that one o me dressed up as Jim'll Jinx it with a red kilt on, united socks and a shock of orange hair lol :he she: :eek: :cops:

So that's what you were dressed up as at the mash up at Vee and Lozzies after Joy t'other week:cool: I didn't know your mam was there:condom:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Aye they was dangerous them old skool fires lol - tel ya what tho - it was bloody freezin in them days check out me layers has about 8 rompers on underneath - who else remembers the days before central heatin spent many a day toastin me feet and burnin me arse ont fire lol

ianb

Oct 27, 2005
Stafford
lol,
did some decorating last year and we had that exact wall paper pattern under about 2 other layers of paper,
just think it looked good in 1971 :confused:

Ian

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
dannster said:
Did anyone elses mam used to cut their hair? ha ha

hahahahaha:thumbsup: 'bowl alert':cool:

Did anyone elses mum used to clean their face with spit?? Me mum would be getting me ready for school after braiding my hair so tight I couldn't blink and would spit on her hand and start wiping me face.:cry:

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
Mesh said:

Did anyone elses mum used to clean their face with spit?? Me mum would be getting me ready for school after braiding my hair so tight I couldn't blink and would spit on her hand and start wiping me face.:cry:

ha ha ha ha yeah my mum done the exact thing to us :mad:

She's a smoker as well :hurl:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Mesh said:

Lol aye deffo lol Im gonna get her back for that sefffffffft :condom: