Radio1 Essential Mix - Any Listeners ??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
I know its not in keeping with 'OLD SKOOL' but does anyone listen to Radio1's essential mix and wish they could have a copy of the DJ mixes ??

I have a way of recording the original RA (Real Audio) Stream - without loss of quality. Also I grab the Tracklisting from the Beeb website ;)

Anyone want a mix recorded ?? Let me know and I can either host on a website or burn CD copies.

I have some older mixes available, but thinking towards the future I can do every weeks mix if anyone wants it ??

CHEERS - hell free music is always a + :thumbsup:

Latest mix I have is Mylo from last week

phill

Jul 24, 2009
sure is pure 23/4/1994

have you got the sure is pure one from 1994 been lookin everywhere 4 it but had no luck.ive got loads of essential mixes an a shed load of other mixes,i really want the sure is pure one it was one of my faves when i used to record the show on tapes.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Don't waste your time with realaudio - the quality is rubbish.

Every week after the Essential mixes are broadcast, they are capped usually at least at 192kbps mp3's or higher upto 320kbps and shared online - just search google and you'll find a load of forums/blogs/rapidshare links to the mp3 files.

Saves you having to bother and the quality is far far better.
:thumbsup:

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
been ripp'in ess mixes using jetaudio for ten year or so - pitty is they seem be getting shiter by the week. try cowon jetaudio :thumbsup:

I did post the carl cox 1 from earlier this year - that s about the only gud 1 so far this year.