radio

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
hallo all. this is biggz the newest member of osa. listend 2 the radio on this site last night & it was red hot but i cant find it today. can anyone help.:confused:

diffussion

Jul 4, 2006
newton heath
biggz said:
hallo all. this is biggz the newest member of osa. listend 2 the radio on this site last night & it was red hot but i cant find it today. can anyone help.:confused:

see the dj shedule bit mate, not on for long on a sun as most djs are recovering;)

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
cheers lads.:thumbsup: qual not quant then. not been on the sceane 4 time but when i was i done most of my partyin in liverpool in 89-93 the basement the state & chirch (the quad). i went to the last quad party last mounth & ive got the bug again big time.:splat:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
diffussion said:
nah hes wank, badboydjpigeon is better

No he's not!!! He's just not as grumpy as Mr. East as Bad Boy P is waaaay more fun!!! lol But Easty is definatley not Wank.... Maybe a ER on the end (Joking of course:love: )... but still you could not choose between them!!!

A bit like Jeckyll and Hyde no less.... :p

Anyway Mr. D stop hijacking other peoples threads cause you'll get us both barred!! :naughty: ;) ;) ;)

Sorry Biggz!!!

S-J x :love:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
biggz said:
Welcome aboard Mr Biggz , glad ya like the radio dood ;)

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
thanks all

nice 1 peeps. CANO i hade a listen to that revival mix u put on osa. u was right the scrachin was 5hit:naughty: but the rest was sweat m8.;)

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
biggz said:
nice 1 peeps. CANO i hade a listen to that revival mix u put on osa. u was right the scrachin was 5hit:naughty: but the rest was sweat m8.;)
Lmao ya cheeky shite ;) Glad u enjoyed the mix tho :thumbsup:

Yeah man i cant scratch , mi back aye but not the vinyl , ill leave that to the blue jammer , now he can cut it up with the best of em , check him out on sundays 8 - 10 ;)

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
mix

yea herd him last week i think. he can cut um but if you ask me the tune is the star bro. as long as u got good taste & u can mix its all good bro.