Queen.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
I wouldnt say i was their biggest fan...and i dont think id go outta my way to listen to them...but strangely enough when one of their songs come on i do enjoy it....there a couple a cant be doing with but on the whole thumbsup :thumbsup: not the same without freddie tho :naughty:

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLEphones: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones:

Nah, just takin the piss:p erm, anyone else taking the piss!? i hope so, i mean, Queen!?!?:$

:p :thumbsup:

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
Jonno said:
The bloke on bass who desperately wanted hair like Brian May - I can't quite remember but he did write them as well

John Deacon
You'd be surprised... Although never as prolific as Freddie Mercury, he wrote some of the very best Queen songs...

You're my Best Friend (one of my fave ever love songs... very cool & understated but very true)
Another One Bites The Dust
I Want To Break Free
Friends Will Be Friends (co-wrote with Freddie)

As for Roger Taylor... He struggled to keep up with the others at songwriting. The less said about "I'm in love with my car" the better!

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Elev8/Levit8 said:
John Deacon
You'd be surprised... Although never as prolific as Freddie Mercury, he wrote some of the very best Queen songs...

You're my Best Friend (one of my fave ever love songs... very cool & understated but very true)
Another One Bites The Dust
I Want To Break Free
Friends Will Be Friends (co-wrote with Freddie)

As for Roger Taylor... He struggled to keep up with the others at songwriting. The less said about "I'm in love with my car" the better!
Brian May wrote some right guff as well.