• Quality Street

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Roses

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
What are your faves???

I love Roses out of the 2...I also love Heroes too.

Dont mind the QS, but given the choice, Roses win hands down, if thats because I love Cadbury choclit, I dunno? Ive got a box of both, I could quite happily munch thru a box of Roses & leave a few like the Brazilian Darkness, Strawberry Dream & Orange Crisp (I only like chocolate flavoured chocolate :D )

BUT Quality Streets:
Milk Chocolate Hazelnut (the 'Purple One') Chocolate Noisette Pate (the 'green triangle') Chocolate Orange Crème (the oblong orange) Chocolate Toffee Finger (gold wrapped stick) Toffee Penny (gold wrapper) Chocolate Coconut Éclair (blue wrapper) Orange Chocolate Crunch (orange octagon)
All of them get left, because they taste orrible (IMO)

So choose OSA, which are your choice, if you like Heroes, youre on Team Cadbury, so got for Roses, if you like Celebrations, you are on Team Nestle...Theres only room for the old skool ones on this poll ;)

*sam*

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2006
I prefer roses, think its to do with the chocci too- always bin a cadbury's girly!
Not impressed that every yr i tell people this, yet sumone had left me a tin of quality streets!:naughty:
O wel happy i got sumthing- ill giv the crap one's to the guy i share an office with ! ha ha

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I can't remember their differences not having had them for a while:S but i'm happy to do the taste test;)

Probably Quality street tho because Cadbury's chocolate has a sickly taste:|

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
The orange ones are my fave! You can have all the others and save me those! ;)

I chose Roses, although I wouldn't turn my nose up at Q.S either.

Celebrations aren't Nestle though (like Q.S), they're Mars chocolate!! mmmmmmmmm.... galaxy!!

x

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Cadburys make the nicest milk chocolate in the world I reckon, so I'm gonna have to go Heroes :D
There is better quality chocolate out there mind you... Leonidas & Godiva & all that malarkey, but if we're talking high street then it's gotta be Cadburys.
Surprisngly this became an issue when I lived in the states years back. Couldn't get nice cholocate for love nor money. Hershey's is pish and Mars bars and stuff are all different over there... Take note Miss C, stock up before you head over there if you like yer choccy ;)

Wouldn't turn me nose up at QS or Celebrations either mind you, but with QS you always end up with all the toffee pennies hanging around for ages at the end cos nobody likes them lol :thumbsup:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
out of the 2 i would have to choose roses :eek: the orange ones taste like soap, but quality street have too many toffees :naughty: what ever happend to neopolitans the mother of all crimbo choccies :cool: