PS3: Bulletstorm demo available!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Modern Warfare 3 in November!!! Hear Infinity Ward are losing a lot of the original writers of the previous games though........ Not looking too good and if its anything like cack ops it can suck my balls!

Last edited:
Modern Warfare 3 in November!!! Here Infinity Ward are losing a lot of the original writers of the previous games though........ Not looking too good and if its anything like cack ops it can suck my balls!

With you on that Benny, everyone I know who has Black Ops says it's shite, I hardly ever play it anymore, Treyarch are not renowned for making great games, granted they had their hand in CoD World at War, but it wasn't 'Great', CoD 4 and MW2 that Infinity Ward did were better by far.

I've been caning Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Fable more than anything, I have Assassins Creed 1 & 2 to do yet aswell, also prefer Forza 3...Forza 4 due out September'ish.

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
gonna have a look now brock, thats if the dam thing stays alive long enough :mad: had to reflow mine about 9 times now, and its fried :( but i got given ylod one the other week and reflowed it and touch wood its still working :D

whats wrong with black ops ? ive got to admit i never played fps before modern warfare, just used to play golf games, but i got bang into mw, online then world at war (which at first i did think was a bit shite) then mw2 and now black ops and all of them after a few plays have turned out to be cracking games, people seem to moan about black ops, but ive no idea why :confused: my one and only complaint would be that stoopid homo dukeyboy, that blows your brains out as soon as you so much as dare draw breath on the thing :$ :D , then tea bags you............:eek:

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
the connection interupted is abit anoying on black ops mate & the migrating host every other game . Worst thing for me is that i cant join any1s party , I cant get nat type open & believe me ive tryed everything . these probs never happend on mw2 plus the graphics were better on that :thumbsup:

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
gonna have a look now brock, thats if the dam thing stays alive long enough :mad: had to reflow mine about 9 times now, and its fried :( but i got given ylod one the other week and reflowed it and touch wood its still working :D

whats wrong with black ops ? ive got to admit i never played fps before modern warfare, just used to play golf games, but i got bang into mw, online then world at war (which at first i did think was a bit shite) then mw2 and now black ops and all of them after a few plays have turned out to be cracking games, people seem to moan about black ops, but ive no idea why :confused: my one and only complaint would be that stoopid homo dukeyboy, that blows your brains out as soon as you so much as dare draw breath on the thing :$ :D , then tea bags you............:eek:

Black ops is lacking the infinity ward edge, I think its as simple as that! Its just dull compared to any of the MW games, the sounds do my head n the most not to mention the total lack of English characters in the shitty 1 player.