Prog/Tech/House coleection for sale

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mikey

Jan 15, 2002
hello peeps

i've got a collection for sale which is mainly prog.house stuff from around 1997ish to mid 2002ish.
there are some bits that'll no doubt be hard to pick up now due to limited release numbers/promo's/small unknown labels etc.

just to give you an idea of the kind of stuff there is,think of labels like:
superfly,viscous disc,pod,whoop! etc.
it's probably all Sasha/Digweed/Danny Howells type stuff and there's somewhere in the region of about 200-300 records.i've not yet finished sorting them out so there could well be more added soon.
genuine reason for selling: no space at home,need to have a good clear out and i've lost interest in it to be honest :(
these are tunes which have no sentimental value to me as i've never played any of them in clubs,hence the excellent condition they're in.

i don't actually have a sale list,it would take me sometime to type it out,plus i want to sell them as a job lot.
this would be ideal for someone just starting to collect as there are some good underground gems which are deleted/no longer available.
if you genuinely are interested i can arrange a fone call to have a butchers through the titles to give you more of an idea.

thanks for reading.
mikey

p.s. this might be the wrong place to advertise this kind of stuff so if anyone knows anywhere else i could post a message with this info please let me know.
on the other hand,if anyone is interested then PM me and let me know what your offer is...don't be shy,like i say i want a quick sale but need to raise a little bit of cash in the process!

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
my brother maybe very interested in the collection or at least some of the tunes, he is a tech house dj so maybe some would be of use. has about 4000 peices himself but always space for more?

mail me simon@gregory91.fsnet.co.uk will forward your details to him etc.

si

TEK

Mar 19, 2003
In the bom de bom bom
mikey said:

p.s. this might be the wrong place to advertise this kind of stuff so if anyone knows anywhere else i could post a message with this info please let me know.
on the other hand,if anyone is interested then PM me and let me know what your offer is...don't be shy,like i say i want a quick sale but need to raise a little bit of cash in the process!

send me the list please - simon_g_lewis@hotmail.com

try posting the list on global underground and flog the lot to americans for 300% mark up

I sold NE 1 on 4xvinyl for £160 and renaissance vol 1 for £125...god bless america:p