Prodigy Live.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
On Radio 1 NOW!!!! they're first live set on radio EVER. Plus an exclusive live interview.

They've already played a new live remix of Voodoo People and Spitfire with 2 more to go...... Oh my god, I may start praying to the radio in a sec!!

THIS IS BRILLIANT !!!! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D

BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin:

I could just :shag: :shag: Lol

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
U know me babes where the Prodge are concerned!! ;)

You won'tbe surprised to know I was bounding all over my living room when it was on!!! they did a BRILLIANT mash up of Firestarter and Poison.

I did actually nearly wet myself. I'm off to buy some Tennor Ladies before I listen to it again!!! lol ;)

doolz

yeah i know you and the prodge :thumbsup: :fekked: :cops: :thumbsup: :fekked: :cops: :thumbsup: :fekked: :cops: :roll:

Pixie said:
U know me babes where the Prodge are concerned!! ;)

You won'tbe surprised to know I was bounding all over my living room when it was on!!! they did a BRILLIANT mash up of Firestarter and Poison.

I did actually nearly wet myself. I'm off to buy some Tennor Ladies before I listen to it again!!! lol ;)

JohnnyPink said:
aye, 2nd year in row now. Deffo think this year was better too. Only prob was so many good bands on at the same time. :cry:

Prodigy were amazing at V. deffo highlight for me. :thumbsup:

i'm gonna do both nxt yr i think!!!
tho prob wont be as good a line up for V and manson wont be at the leeds n reading one nxt yr. since he's quittin music :cry::cry:

leeds was really good tho, it was my first festival and all!! :D
i couldnt do both this yr, decided i wanted t go to leeds more LOL :S

Karlos

Jul 15, 2004
Yeah, i listened in last night also. I never expected it to be that good. It was just fuckin massive, they just tore the place apart. It sounded much more `live` than their usual live shows, they said they had all their analogue gear down, they even had a live human beatbox flute player playing over poison, never heard owt like that before.
Cant wait to catch these guys in Brixton in december, saw them last month and they were awsome.