Preferred methods of torture !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
The scariest form of torture i have seen was in the film Marathon Man, where Lawrence Olivier drills a hole in each one of Dustin Hoffmans front teeth. Absolutley feckin gruesome :naughty:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
i saw somethin on tv, think its off a film - where sombody puts a plank of wood inbetween somebodys legs touchin each ankle and then they wack each ankle with a hammer

that made me feel weird :S

true tortue story now.

My great grandads mate (rip) got captured by the japanese and was forced to live in a metal box for a number of weeks. It was so small he had to crouch down the whole time, and I cant imagine how uncomfortable that would be. They didnt feed him, he had to eat the soil underneath the box and eventually his own shit on some occasions. They constantly banged this box in until he was in such a weird position he screamed for most of the day. They took him out one day and pulled all his fingernails out. He came back to the good ok UK after the war and wasnt the same man again until he died quite soon after.

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
tie the bloke down and strip im naked.........then get some of those dressmaking pins and stick em in his scrote sack - then heat each one slowly with a lighter - i bet they will be begggggging for mercy.

my bro also says that not offering him a beer is torture in itself......:crazy:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
amymars said:
i saw somethin on tv, think its off a film - where sombody puts a plank of wood inbetween somebodys legs touchin each ankle and then they wack each ankle with a hammer

steven kings MISERY :D

MizzDeedz said:
tie the bloke down and strip im naked.........then get some of those dressmaking pins and stick em in his scrote sack - then heat each one slowly with a lighter - i bet they will be begggggging for mercy.

:| :S :| :S :| :S

Tell the truth - that's not a spur of the moment invention is it.... that's been carefully considered n mulled over before :eek: :S

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
Shooms said:
:| :S :| :S :| :S

Tell the truth - that's not a spur of the moment invention is it.... that's been carefully considered n mulled over before :eek: :S

:thumbsup: not a lot of planning needed and pins can be carried unobscurly in a pocket!! so if ya ever got searched by the bizzies :cops: then whats a harmless little pot of pins gonna do........:eek:

all ya need then is some rope - or if in a hurry you can use your intended victimes shoelaces........................:| :eek:

yes i often mull over im my mind simple yet effective means to torture ex bf's (or well tbh ya dont even need to be an ex....just peeing me off some other way will get ya on me shit list ):D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Hows about cutting their eyelids off then. The Romans used it to drive their victims mad.

In fact i'll try to remember that one next time somebody's parked across the street on a saturday morning playing his questionable dance music (with dodgy mc;) ) rather loudly:mad:

It's gotta be worth at least a 7:D