Pre-season predictions thread

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
no way. wont happen. I dont believe in holding back when youre at the footy, and I believe even less in getting battered by all 16 blackpool fans :p

I've never sat in another teams end before and dont intend to start now ;) :p
wouldnt be right....
even turned down the chance to go to our last league match at Filbert street as it would have been in the spurs end...fook that for a game of soldiers :naughty:

only time ive sat anywhere else was at Brittania stadium a few times , but that wasnt for one of our matches, was actually going there to watch Stoke play

looks like we'll have to throw coins and bottles of piss across at eachother then, and meet up for a pint and a fight after :starwars:
:rofl:

Furry muff:thumbsup:

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
well. Some things just never change. Same old scousers, always cheating.

Gerrard who should have been banned anyway for his midweek punch on an opponent. Gets a free kick for nothing, and scores from it.

If the same thing had happened with Rooney pre-season he would have been up before the FA and banned for at least 3 games. Because its the scouse shite, they get let off and nothing happens.

All you anti United ****'s i cant wait to give you's a proper good tonkin!! On the way to another "real" treble ;)

LOL - .....pot calling the kettle alert..... noticed it didn't take Napi to take a leaf out of the Ronaldos book - was on the pitch about 10 minutes before he lept to the floor - at least with Rooney broke his toe - that'll give Colleen something to write about in her Heat column - see you at the derby Wayne....oh no...lol lol :D