*** Post Office Rant ***

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Ok I am now fucking pissed off with these idiots. Every single time I go there it means waiting in a queue for at least 20 minutes while 4 people on the tills dick about with stamps and envelopes leaving 1 guy actually serving.

Also why can't people pay bills by Direct Debit? :mad:

How many times can one person be offered a credit card, insurance or broadband? :mad:

Why do old people smell fusty? :mad:

It really pisses me off and makes me not bother selling records on discogs. I'd rather pay a fiver not to have to step into this shit hole ever again.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Another day and another 30 bastard minutes waiting in a queue with the dregs of society just to post a £3 record. :mad:

Mattylad

Jan 29, 2007
Barnsley
My local PO is shit hot, even if there's a queue it soon dissapears:cool: till i get to the front with my stack of mailers that is;)

Or maybe it's because i'm old and smell fusty, they just want me out quick as poss:$

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
My little local post office is also prety good although avoid Tuesdays....DSS day! They even fill in all of the paperwork if recorded delivery etc.

Maybe the trick is use an out of town branch rather than town centre?

I would also stick up for my poor old posty who I feel a bit bad for sometimes when I see him struggling up our hill with a big old package of records!! Keeps him fit i suppose.

s