IMG_20190120_1037291.jpg

My turntables :thumbsup::

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
20190509_125335.jpg

have waited over two months for these and its been worth the wait. 2 x Stanton STR8-150 Turntables
2 x Shure M44-7 Cartridges & stylus.

These are why you have not seen me posting any tapes for a while I have been saving up for these baby's :thumbsup:

Will update photo very soon with mixer;)

At some point might get a 3rd but no room in this house so will have to wait until I move.

Most of my record collection is 80's pop and 94 up to 2000 house and few past 2000 but not many starts to go a bit wonky for me after that.

Last edited:

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
View attachment 34173

I have waited over two months for these and its been worth the wait. 2 x Stanton STR8-150 Turntables

These are why you have not seen me posting any tapes for a while I have been saving up for these baby's :thumbsup:

At some point might get a 3rd but no room in this house so will have to wait until I move.

Most of my record collection is 80's pop and 94 up to 2000 house and few past 2000 but not many starts to go a bit wonky for me after that.

Best turntables I've ever used.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
View attachment 34173

I have waited over two months for these and its been worth the wait. 2 x Stanton STR8-150 Turntables

Ive got those Shure M44 7 very happy with them , been solid so far:thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Best turntables I've ever used.

I can't really say they are the best Turntables I have had, just because I had my 1210's about 20 years ago and my memory don't stretch that far back and I can't do the comparison as I can't remember 20 years back. :crazy:

Its took me about a month to get use to them and a lot of frustration :mad: But I have got used to them now and can get them to mix perfectly, I even done a nice bit of scratching over one of my mixers the other day was going a bit Jeremy Healy on my self scratching over house. :D They are very cool turn tables and I am very happy with them I did not pick them up very cheap and will be keeping them for a long time, so my verdict are great turn tables :thumbsup:

I really would like another turntable but that will have to wait until we move into our new house, what won't be long now as we just sold are house the other day and we are getting a bigger house, and it will be detached house so will be able to mix until late.:thumbsup: as no joining neighbours;)

Last edited:

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
Nice set up Rob, do you have connections out in the back of your flight cases ???
I've got the old style ally ones made by Swan Flight I keep toying with having my decks in the case all the time but would mean drilling holes in the back of the case

I don't Johnny, i should do really but i've only had them out for a few months or so, still treying to figure out where to put them permanently. Don't really wanna use the flight cases tbh. Storing the vinyl is the problem tbh. I need the kids to leave home so i can have their rooms, any suggestions? lol