Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

APH

Apr 13, 2009
Been meaning to post a pic or 4 for a while, noticed the thread had been revived so thought I would share. Just a simple setup but it does the business:)

1a.jpg2a.jpg3a.jpg4a.jpg

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Hi Benny, used it a couple if times and yes pretty easy however only using it in very basic terms with no auto beats, cues etc. it is important that I get on with it as I'm starting to pack records down for store. 50 plastic boxes ordered and just sorting delivery!

It is also a pain to transfer tracks onto Serato as I have each ep in its own folder which in turn is in a folder for year/style. Takes time but want to do it correctly so I know where things are as have too many tracks some of which I don't know what they are other than what genre, year etc.

S

reetdad

VIP Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
legends
Remember as husband and father my importance is the lowest, even the dog has a nice area in the house.I will get round to sorting the garage out but my money goes on records as you cant play wood and plaster board :)

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Hi Benny, used it a couple if times and yes pretty easy however only using it in very basic terms with no auto beats, cues etc. it is important that I get on with it as I'm starting to pack records down for store. 50 plastic boxes ordered and just sorting delivery!

It is also a pain to transfer tracks onto Serato as I have each ep in its own folder which in turn is in a folder for year/style. Takes time but want to do it correctly so I know where things are as have too many tracks some of which I don't know what they are other than what genre, year etc.

S

Auto beats?

reetdad

VIP Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
legends
staying with the roots of warehouse no heating in a warehouse back in the day, might add flashing blue police lights for effect :turn::cops::cops: